{24}✔

Riley's POV

I was laying next to Roman in bed, both of us completely naked. I will spare you the details, but basically he couldn't keep his hands off me.

"You have pretty hair." Roman said out of the blue. He was playing with my hair, smiling.

"Are you on drugs?" I questioned. He looks high.

"No. Can't I complement my mate's hair?" Roman retorted. "I'm just saying, you have nice hair."

"My hair looks like a raccoon and a beaver had a fucking wrestling match in a mud pile."

"Well it is beautiful Luna ." Roman smiled. I looked up at his sparkling brown eyes. "Let's go shower baby."

I stood up from the bed as Roman's eyes roamed over my body. "Stare all you want. This is all yours, Alpha ."

He rolled his eyes and strolled over to me, wrapping his arms around my waist. "Come on."

~*~

"Please! Please I can't let him be like this. God I need to help him!" Rebecca cried out to Roman. Asher was taken by Carter and Caleb Richman.

"Becca I can't risk that. It's bad enough that they took Asher. I can't let them get to you.

"But I can help you! Please Roman! I just want him back!" Rebecca was crying uncontrollably while I was soothing her.

"Roman." I looked at him quietly. "Get him back and come back as fast as you can. I don't want you getting hurt."

"I promise you." he said seriously. "I'll get him back. Becca you're my twin. I want you to be happy. And that is with Asher. But I can't take you because they want you there. Carter wants to marry you so if you come, they will take you. I can't live with that. I promise alright?"

Rebecca hugged her brother, sobbing into his should. "Be safe okay. I don't want anything happening to the two most important men in my life, okay?"

"I'd hardly call them men but whatever you say Becca." That made her giggle a bit.

"I have to go." Roman said. He hugged his sister once again and gave me a peck on the lips.

"Bring him back Roman. Bring him back." Roman nodded. He ran out the door and shifted.

Please be okay Roman.

~*~

Asher's POV

"You are sick." I spat at her. Dani sat in front of me. Gun in hand with a silver bullet in the other.

"Aw baby! I only want Roman. Roman only. He is mine! And that ugly bitch isn't getting him." Dani sneered.

"Who did you just call an ugly bitch?" A small figure came out. I could only recognize as Brynn.

"What's it to you?" Dani looked at Brynn, obviously confused.

"I happen to be Brynn Rosa. If you know me, then you would know that Riley Knight is my mate." Brynn said proudly.

"I know that's a lie. She just happens to be my mate." I could recognise that voice as my best friend.

Damn. Everyone just waltzing in as if this is Cinderella all over again.

"No!" Brynn yelled.

"Yes! Roman baby! You came!" Dani squealed. She jumped up to Roman, dropping the gun and bullet at the same time.

"Yeah, hell no." Roman pushed Dani off of him. I took my chance to grab the gun with the bullet.

"Careful Ash. Don't wanna hurt someone. Oh wait, yes I do. I want to hurt Dani. Give me the gun."

I did as he said. Roman loaded the up the gun and shot Dani. That left my jaw hanging over. He just did that.

Dani was left on the ground bleeding internally. Roman's chest was going up and down. I went over and checked her pulse. "She's dead."

"I know. She can't bother us anymore Ash." Roman looked down at her body emotionless.

"What do we tell Riley and Rebecca?" I asked. What would they think of us?

"We don't. We just get out of here." Roman looked at Brynn. She was cowering in a corner. "Do you still want to mess with Riley?"

"N-no. She is happy so I am happy." Brynn faked a smile. Her peppy hazel eyes now looked scared. She had all color drained from her face. I thought she was a vampire for a second.

"Then we have nothing to talk about. Let's go Ash." I followed Roman out of the basement, still uneasy about our situation.

______________________________________

Welp. Dani is dead. I never liked her.

What happens if Riley finds out? Will she find out?

Oh well. I can't tell ya. Buuuuuuttttt you can find out in the next chapter.

Love Y'all 💘

PandaLover 💘 🐼