{15}✔

Roman's POV

I let Riley take the phone call. I waited for about 5 minutes cleaning up our date. I started to get worried. Where the fuck is she? I went out to the car to see if she was there.

I saw something that hurt. Her lifeless body on the ground next to the car. I checked her body, then her pulse to make sure no one attacked her. She just fainted. Thank God.

I picked her up and placed her in the back seat. While we were driving, I heard whimpering coming from the back. I stopped the car and looked back at her. "Are you okay?" I asked. "I found your phone laying next to you and you were unconscious."

"Brynn" she whimpered out. She was scared and I didn't know why. She had her head in her hands and she was shaking.

"Let me get you home, princess. Tell me what happened when we get to bed okay?" I told her quietly. She looked up at me and I could tell she was very scared when she nodded. I started the car back up again and drove us both home.

~*~

Riley and I were sitting in bed while I was stroking her hair. Her head was on my shoulder while she was trembling.

"Brynn is back. She wants to get me." shee told me as I stopped. I lifted up her chin so she could look at me properly.

"Who is Brynn?" I asked her. She visibly gulped as she told me everything.

"Brynn is a girl that used to be in the Destiny pack. She claimed that she was in love with me." she paused and looked back down. "I always told her that I didn't like her like that. Only as a friend. She told me I was judging her because she was lesbian. I told her I wasn't and she started to become more attached. Whenever Jessica and I went out, she tagged along. I never saw her as a friend after what she---" Riley stopped mid-sentence.

"What did she do princess?" I asked her. She didn't say anything. "Please tell me. I don't want anyone to hurt you." I pleaded her. She nodded before continuing.

"One day, Jessica and I were in her pool playing. I decided to go get us drinks while Jess went to go get food from the store. I brought them down and went up to my room. Brynn was in there." Riley was in tears. I put her head on my lap and I stroked her hair. She continued. "She started to touch me everywhere. I hated it. My dad, mom, Jessica, and Damion came in. They stopped her before she could go any further. She became a rogue because we kicked her out. Now she is back. She said she will kill anyone that comes in-between us." she stopped and looked up at me. "I don't want her to hurt you." she cried.

"She can't hurt me. I'm Alpha Roman, remember." I said with a cheeky smile. That made her laugh and that made me happy. "There's my princess" I said as she smiled more.

"Let's go to sleep." she offered and I nodded.

"I won't let anyone hurt you baby." I whispered in her ear as we both drifted to sleep.

I can really feel our connection. No one can take that away from me.

______________________________________

Hello my lovelies! Don't kill me for updating but I've been really been busy with school and fucking PARCC. But I will update as soon as I can. If anyone is confused, a rogue is someone who has been kicked out of the pack and is on their own. Just a highlight.

Love Y'all 💘

-PandaLover2486 🐼 💘