{28}✔

Helloooo my lovelies! Here is a new update. Sorry I haven't updated in a while. School stuff. And I was very distracted listening to TWENTY ØNE PILØTS. I love them. The best songs ever. *coughs nervously* Anyways....here is chapter 28. Enjoy!
______________________________________

Asher's POV

Welp. Rebecca found out. She wasn't too upset. After all I didn't kill her.

Alright I'm being a hypocrite. Becca is a bit upset with her brother, after all, he promised never to kill again.

"What's up man?" I asked Roman. He looked shaken up sitting besides me.

"Riley." he paused. "She was raped." he finished bluntly.

I wish I could do a spit take right now. "What?!" What the fuck happened in the last few days. I shook my head, trying to release all the crazy shit.

"Last night. She came home late. Her clothes were ripped and she was crying. Man, I don't even know what to do. This is too much."

I squeezed his shoulder. "I'm here for you man. Remember that."

"I know Ash. But what do I do? She just sits in bed shaking. Doesn't even eat."

"Riley is not eating?" Damn. That's hard to believe. "I'll be over later to help okay?"

Roman shook his head. "I need to sort things out with her. Now she knows I killed Dani, and she was raped. We need some time alone. I need to set things straight."

I nodded my head understanding. "Alright. Call me if you need me okay?"

"Yeah, alright." He said. I gave him a quick hug before walking back to my car.

Fuck. Now how do I tell him. He is going to be very upset when I tell his Brian is back. I'll tell him tonight. Nah, I'll text him.

~*~

Riley's POV

He's coming. He promised. I can't let him get to me. I want Roman. I need him. I shouldn't have left. I should have stayed home. With him.

I rocked myself back and forth. "Just try not to remember. You're safe. He's not coming. He won't." I muttered to myself.

Roman walked in the door. He looked...refreshed. Better than I've seen him in days. "Riley. Come here."

I walked over to where he was standing as he picked me up. He walked me to the bed and placed me on his lap.

"Talk to me baby." Roman demanded. "I want to help you, but you need to talk to me."

I didnt want to be a hypocrite. I told him to open up to me. I bit my lip and started to tell him what happened.

==========

Flashback

============

I was walking out in the backyard when a rogue jumped me. I quickly shifted and scared her off.

Yes it was a girl. Girl power!

I decided to clear my mind by taking a peaceful walk.

Someone is behind me. I can practically feel their presence.

I turned around to be grabbed by a man. "What the fuck?! Get off of me!" I demanded.

"Why should I?" He snapped. His voice was heavy with a spanish accent.