{1} ✔

Riley's POV

"Night mom." I told my mother before I went to bed. I changed quickly and jumped right in.

I had been sleeping for what felt like days. Life is good in the Destiny pack. I went downstairs and decided to get some milk. I checked my phone for a while to see if there were any new notifications. I know I'm a werewolf and all, but I still have a social life.

When I was done doing what I had to, I headed back up to my room. I had brought some pizza with me and ate it up there before I went back down and threw out the paper plate. I know, I know. I'm cheap and usually save my money for food. Don't blame me I just really like food.

I was feeling tired and decided I would sleep the next of the night and sleep on because tomorrow was Saturday. I dozed off into a peaceful sleep.

~*~

The next morning I woke up and went straight​ to brush my teeth. I absolutely hate my morning breath. Never want to speak without brushing my teeth.

When I was done, I changed into jeans and a purple top. I didn't want to wear the clothes that my grandma made me because they are too fluffy and not really my style.

I found my dad on his phone sitting at the counter. He is not your typical dad. My dad is someone I can talk to and I am an exact copy of him. I sat next to him and said "Morning​ Dad." My dad looked up from his phone and gave me a warn smile.

Then he said, "Good morning Marshmallow. Your mom went out to the training room with the students. She told me to let you know." I nodded and found some breakfast. After I was finished I decided to go for a run. My wolf was dying to be let out.

"Hey dad. Is it okay if I go for a run?" I asked him

"Sure. Be careful though." He replied as I gave him a kiss on his cheek.

~*~

As I was running, some rogues attacked me. I fought them off, but one bit me and I fell. When I did,I shifted back into myself. My clothes were messed up. I looked like I have just been raped.

"Don't think of that Riley. It won't happen." I reminded myself.

All of a sudden, a big gray wolf attacked the rogue and shifted back. I was so surprised of who I saw standing in front of me.

"A-Alpha R-Roman." I croaked out. I was scared out of my mind when he bent towards me. I can't be here. He could hurt me. Just run. Run.

"Don't make a sound."

"No. Please I'm sorry. I won't come back, just leave me alone. I need to get back to my family."

His eyes softened as he picked me up. "I'm sorry, but you are mine."

His? I don't even know him.

"Let me go!" I said as I struggled to get out of his grip.

"Suit yourself."

Those were the last words I heard before I blacked out.
-----------------------------------------------------------
Hey guys! This is my first chapter. I am so excited that I am finally writing. I have read so many books on Wattpad and decided it was time for me to make one. Anyway, I hope you like my chapter. But plz don't judge me bc its so short. As I said, my first book so I'm kind new at this. Plz Vote,Comment,And put this book in your Library bc I will be updating at least once a week. Maybe more. We'll see just as soon as I get used to this writing. Also there WILL be mistakes so tell me in the comments and I'll take note of it.

-PandaLover 🐼