{23}✔

Please play the song in the chapter when the time comes. It goes with it. Thanks!
______________________________________

Riley's POV

"Shit shit shit." I muttered under my breath. Today is when I am presented as Luna. "Shit shit shit! I am in some shit."

"You really love that word today don't you." Noah said walking into the kitchen.

"Come on seriously. I don't know what to say." I whined. "Will you help me?" I asked pouting.

He shook his head. "No can do Riley. Me and Matt are--"

"I don't need the details, thank you very much.". He smiled at that as he got a beer from the fridge. "You know when Roman is getting back?"

"Nope. He just said he will be back soon." I told Noah. "So how about you and Matt." I nudged his shoulder changing the subject.

Noah blushed thinking of Matt. "I like him. A lot. He is nice and funny, and really caring."

"And really stupid." I added.

"Nah. I don't think so. Every time we...."

"To much information. That information should be classified. Not to be shared with others." I yelled before he could finish his sentence.

"Hey, I'm just trying to help." he shrugged. I flipped him the bird and texted Jessica.

Me: Jess can you come over?

Jessica: Sure. What's going on?

Me: I need help deciding what to wear and my speech for the Luna ceremony today.

Jessica: Oh right! I'll be right over.

I put my phone on the counter and got myself some Sprite. Noah was texting someone and blushing so I'm guessing he is texting Matt.

"Oh my god." Noah gasped. Then he started typing again.

"Who are you texting over there?" I asked, pretending to be completely oblivious that he was texting Matt.

"Matt Patty." he said looking up at me blushing.

I gasped at him. "Only I can call him that! Me only!"

He stood up and crossed his arms iver his chest. "Well his is my boyfriend so ha!" he said sticking out his tongue at me.

I jumped on top of him. I have a habit of doing that. He flipped me over and started tickling me. I was laughing like crazy. "S-s-stop! Please!"

"No!" Noah yelled, continuing to tickle me. Just then, Roman and Jessica walked in. Noah was still tickling me until Jessica smacked the back of Noah's head. "Ow!"

I quickly kicked Noah where the sun don't shine as he rolled off of me. "Riley. Don't be a bad girl. Bad girls get punishments." Roman said, squeezing my rear and walking upstairs. "Don't come to our room today. I have a surprise."

"But my bed. My precious bed." I groaned.

"Don't be sad baby. We can 'go to bed' right after the ceremony. Wear something hot baby. Maybe that dress Jess has." Roman said winking at me. He walked into our room and shut the door.

Noah was still groaning on the floor. "Riley. Don't you ever do that again. You have your own pair of balls for yourself. I need mine for Matt. So lay off. You may want me that bad, but Roman is your mate so sorry!" Noah got off the floor and back to his phone.

"Ri ri! Come try on this dress." Jess squealed holding the blu dress in her hand. "Go on!"

I went in the bathroom and came down wearing the dress.