{4}✔

Riley's POV

     When I was all settled in bed, I couldn't help but think about Roman and Rebecca's conversation. I shouldn't have been listening, but they did leave me there. "Not my fault." I muttered to myself as I drifted off into sleep.
______________________________________

     "Damn. I'm up early today." I had woken up earlier than usual. It was 7 am. I used my available free time to brush and take a shower. New record.

And the award for waking up earliest in the house goes to......Riley Knight!

     "I guess I could text Jessica to come over today." I murmured to myself.

      "Riley!" My mother yelled. "Are you up yet?"

Thanks for taking away my award mom.

     "Yes mom!" I shouted back to her. "I'm awake. You are yelling up the fucking stairs. People sleep in this house you know!"

     I walked down the stairs into the kitchen, remembering I had to text Jessica later.

     "Morning Mom, Morning Dad." I called out to them. I was guessing they were in the living room.

     "Morning marshmallow!" my dad replied. My father always called me marshmallow as my nickname. He called me that because when I was 4, I choked on one from laughing. My father is a clown.

    I fixed everyone waffles with nutella on top with some bacon and orange juice on the side. Oh bacon. I'm sorry pigs. You are just too good.

Damion had come down the stairs just wearing a button up tee- shirt and some jeans.

We greeted each other and he gave me a kiss on the cheek.

"Hey Damion." I called

"Mhm." he replied, still on his phone

"Can you watch these waffles while I text Jessica?"

His faced immediately piped up. I knew how much he liked her, even though he denied it.

"Uh sure. Go ahead."

"Thanks big bro." I thanked him.

He just simply nodded while turning his attention to the waffles.

I went to the living room and sat on the couch.

Me: Hey big mama.

Jess: Aloha Ri Ri

Me: Wanna go out for a run today.

I wasn't going out without telling her.

Jess: Will ur brother be there?

Me: Maybe

Jess: I'll start getting ready

Me: Okay love ya 💘

Jess: I know 💘

I can't wait to see where this goes.

______________________________________

Aloha babes! What do you think about Jessica and Damion. What will happen when they go out for a run?
Read the next chapter to find out!

-PandaLover 🐼 💘