{36}✔

It's TØP so whatever. Enjoy!
______________________________________

Riley's POV

"Go away." I muttered.

Asher stood in front of me frowning. "He misses you."

I turned my head to look at him. "I'll care when kangaroos start to fly."

"Come back. The pack is a mess without their Luna."

"Why don't you go deep throat a dick?" I snapped.

Okay. That was a bit harsh. Asher winced at my tone and took a step back.

I pulled my legs up to my chest. "I don't want to have this conversation with you." I whispered.

Asher came closer and sat next to me on the ground. "You're gonna have to."

"What makes you think I'll open up to you?"

"You're gonna have to sooner or later. Might as well do it now." he shrugged.

"Well then, you are wasting your time. I won't say anything to you."

"I'll wait. Roman is my best friend. He doesn't do anything. He just talks about the mistake he made and how he wants you back. How would you feel if you're best friend sat in is room all day crying?"

"Don't ask me that! He was the one who decided I wasn't good enough. He was the one who called me a slut. He was the one who broke up with me. He was the one who left!" I cried out. I tried to keep my tears in, but failed.

No. I won't have this conversation with him. I've had it so many times already.

Asher sat there patiently as he listened. I continued, my voice shaky and my face drenched with tears. "I loved him. I don't even know what I feel now. Everything was fine. I don't know what I did wrong. Tell me Asher, what did I do!? What did I do to him!?"

My heart. I can't control my emotions.

"Why don't you ask him yourself?" Asher asked quietly.

"I won't. I never want to see him again. He was my first love. First kiss. First boyfriend. He took my virginity and I let him. I was so stupid! It's my fault. I let my feelings take over me, and I was stupid to think he loved me. I was stupid to let him play with my heart."

Not all of that was a lie.

"What about him? How do you think he is feeling? You just got up and left. You only left a goddamn note!"

You wanna go? Alright then. Let's go.

"He was the one who broke up with me! When you do that, that obviously means that I'm not important to him anymore."

"He realized his mistake! Why won't you give him a chance to be heard!"

"He heard me. But I don't want to be heard. I want to be listened to. I don't even know what he was talking about. How would you feel if Rebecca just came out from nowhere and broke up with you? Just like that?" Asher stayed silent as he stared at me. "Exactly." I said as I walked away.

"Do you love him?" Asher said after a while. I stopped in my tracks. "Do you?"

"I don't know anymore! I don't know!" I yelled as I fell to my knees and started crying. Muscular arms wrapped around me in a tight embrace as I sobbed. "Why can't my life be normal?"

"Because you are a werewolf. Not human. A werewolf. One who just happens to be madly in love with me best friend."

That I how I ended up...Down in the Forest.

~*~

Asher's POV

"Because you are a werewolf. Not a human. A werewolf. One who just happens to be madly in love with my best friend." I said to Riley. They noth are so....broken without each other. It's not right.

"I want to go home. To be with him. But he doesn't want this. " Riley wailed.

"You're right. He doesn't want this. He wants a beautiful girl who goes by the name of Riley. She stands up for what she wants and loves him very much. He happens to love her too."

Riley started to breathe normally again, until she finally stopped crying. "How do you know?"

"If he didn't love you, why would he be sitting in his room all day, crying for you?"

Riley stayed silent. She looked as if she was deep in thought. "I want to see him, but not just yet. I need time."

I nodded. "I just want to see my best friend happy again."

"Thank you, Asher. I never really wanted to talk about it. Now that I did, I do feel better. You should be a therapist."

I smirked. "Sorry mate, I'm the Beta."

"I guess you are."

"Home?"

"To the Destiny Pack." Riley said standing up. I got up and helped her up.

"To the Destiny Pack it is."

~*~

Roman's POV

"I dropped her off. She's fine." Asher said.

"What did she say?" I sniffled. No one has ever had this effect on me.

"She loves you, but isn't ready to see you yet."

I nodded. I understand what that means. She's just putting her feelings in place.

It's my fault.

I shouldn't have assumed.
I shouldn't have accused her of cheating.
I shouldn't have broken up with her.

"Don't beat yourself up over it. Give her time. When I talked to her, she cried her eyes out. Jess said that Riley had talked to her earlier and cried then too. Even with Damion and her parents." Asher said with a reassuring smile.

This is why this guy is my best friend. He helps me get through stuff. "Asher..."

I was cut off by Asher. "Don't worry about it. Brothers, right?"

He acted like my older brother, so we fill in as older brothers for each other.

"Brothers."

______________________________________

Hello Again! I finished this before, but I don't have connection right now 😢, so it will publish later.

So, Asher and Riley's little open up there.

Hope you enjoyed! I want to start asking questions about my lovelies.

#1- What country do you live in?

#2- Fave sport?

#3- Fave subject?

#4- Fave Color?

#5- What time iz it right now where you are?

Welp, that's all for now. Stay lovely.

Goodbye my loves.