{14}✔

Riley's POV

    I'm going on a date. With Roman. Alpha Roman. I guess he does like me. I smiled at my thoughts as I was getting ready. I was wearing a short purple dress and was comfortable. I was also wearing silver heels that made me taller.

I strolled downstairs extremely excited for my first date.

First date. With Alpha Roman. On the outside, I seem happy. On the inside, I am absolutely fan-girling. I reached the kitchen as I walked into the living room. There it was. Roman. He was wearing an open suit with some pants. It was absolutely glorious.

He turned around to face me and immediately took in my appearance. "Fuck." he cursed while looking at me. I bit my lip and he covered his crotch with his hands. I couldn't help but giggle at his nervousness.

"Ready to go?" I asked as he nodded, hands still over his crotch. We made our way to his car. "I'm in love." I said as I took in the Black Mercedes parked in front of the house. He chuckled as he opened the door for me.

Roman got in on his side as he started to drive. "You having fun so far?" he asked, amusement laced in his voice as he caught me staring where one of his hands still remained.

You guessed it! He caught me staring at his area. I couldn't help it by putting my hand on top of his free one. His breath hitched in his throat as I continued to rub circles on his hand.

"Okay!" he announced loudly. I retracted my hand. "We are here."

I took in the appearance of a forest that looked beautiful in the moonlight. I took my hand in his as we binded them together.

"I've wanted to do this for a while." he whispered in my ear as he picked me up bridal style.

"I do recall you doing this a couple times before." I reminded him

"That's only because you fainted at the view of me." he said with a smirk.
We arrived at our destination and it was a picnic.

"I love it!" I exclaimed. He put me down as we walked towards the setting. I saw my favorite.

"Move!" I yelled as I shoved him to get to my husband. Bacon and Sausage pizza. I took a slice and moaned.

"Those moans are only for me in bed." he said with a wink.

"Did you get that from my parents?" I asked, remembering that my father had said to my mother.

He nodded then crinkled his nose. "You are so ladylike, princess." he said amused. "The only other girls I've seen eat that much are Rebecca, Jessica, and my mom."

We started talking about our daily lives before we met and how turned out to be him. I talked about my family and how I turned out. I got a
phone call and went to take it while Roman cleaned up.

"Hello?" I called into my phone.

"Hi Riley baby!" the high voice said.

I remember that voice. "Brynn." I whispered as I fainted......again.

______________________________________

Hey guys! Haven't updated in a while. Who is Brynn? Why is Riley afraid of her. Read the next chapter to find out.

Love Y'all 💘

-PandaLover 🐼 💘