{30}✔

Matt's POV

I came back to Riley's place. She looked hysterical. "Roman told me."

I rolled my eyes. She looked at me as if I grew more balls. I looked down and checked just incase.

Nope. All good.

"What did he tell you?" I asked. I'm not that stupid.

"That you saw him naked." she giggled. What a sudden change of mood. Maybe she's on her period.

"It's not my fault he was waving his junk around, basically screaming, 'free tacos!' I just happened to walk in on that." I shrugged. This made Riley go full on laughing. I grinned as I sat on the couch.

Roman came down the stairs. "Riley have you seen my underwear?" This boy was naked.

Again.

Hasn't he learned his lesson?

Roman stopped and looked at me. I waved like a child. "Hello!"

He looked at his family jewels before taking off. He dashed upstairs as if his life depended on it. I mean he is Alpha. He needs to stay alive. I mean, Riley is already dying.

Riley was cracking up at the counter. "I can't breathe. H-help."

I went over to her and helped her sober up. "I know. I'm hilariously funny. No need to die."

"Stop it! Just stop!" Riley began laughing again. Noah walked in. The door shut behind him. I put my finger on my lip, and giving him a look, telling him to shut up.

Noah stood at the door and waited. Roman came back down the stairs again, still not clothed. "Roman....you need to wear clothes." I reminded him.

His cheeks flushed as Noah began laughing with Riley. I flicked him his underwear that I had stole earlier. "I'm gonna kill you." he grunted.

"Before you do...let me say this. You have a nice ass." I said before running out the door. Riley fell on the floor laughing while Noah bent over dying.

"You fucking..." Roman started.

"Let me finish that for you. You meant to say, you loveable, goofy, hot, figure of a man. Now you are think you wished you were gay so that you could have all this." I said motioning to my body. "It's not too la-"

I was cut off by a growling wolf lunged on me. Roman growled furiously. He shifted back so that he was human again. Now I have the Alpha of the Revolution pack, practically naked, on top of me.

What a glorious morning!

I shook my head. "Tsk tsk tsk. Oh Roman. Do you have no feelings? You have a girlfriend, I have a boyfriend. That clicking anything in the brain of yours?" I said knocking his head.

Roman got off of me. "Screw you." He grunted.

"Sorry, but I have Noah for that. Along with other things." I smiled. "Now you better get home and put on some clothes, before anyone sees the arrogant Alpha Roman wearing only boxers. Riley wouldn't like that."

Roman groaned. "Why are you so...you?"

"You are gonna have to ask my mama that. I really don't know."

I headed back with Roman. "What a morning. You see me naked and was practically drooling over me, while Noah and Riley were dying. Everything is going great for me." he muttered.

I ignored most of what he said. "What a morning indeed." I said. "What a morning."

~*~

Riley's POV