{2} ✔

Riley's POV

I woke up in a place of darkness, and I couldn't remember anything. Oh wait. Alpha Roman kidnapping me. Having no idea where I am. Now I remember.

Alpha Roman came down the stairs. He just looked at me. Nothing. I guess I'm breaking the ice on this one.

"What do you want with me? I went out for a goddamn run and I get kidnapped. Now let me go!" I yelled.

He looked at me with a blank expression. I tried to uncover the emotion he was hiding but found nothing.

"I'm sorry. Last time I checked, I was Alpha Roman. Why aren't you afraid of me?"

I was. I was actually terrified. I don't know if he was going to kill me or what. I just want to eat some pizza. Not the best thing to think in this situation but I really like food.

Nope. That's an understatement. I love food. (Sorry ayden3937)

Alpha Roman walked over to me slowly and bent down to become face to face with me. Ever heard of personal space. Yeah. They made that.

Now invading my personal space rule, he did something I would smack him for if I wasn't tied up. He kissed me. Not on the cheek. On the lips. Did he ask my permission? No. No he did not.

Luckily I had access to my knee. I hit his groin. Hard. So let's just say, he might not be able to have pups. Oh well. "Fuck!" he yelled out. Alpha Roman crouched over in pain. Trying to regain his balance, he glared at me. Not working on me.

Well, maybe a little bit.

I closed my eyes and waited. Nothing. Nothing happened. I opened my eyes and he was gone. I sighed of relief until a girl came down with a gun. Not the best meeting I would say.

"Please don't hurt me. I'm trying to leave but Alpha Roman...." she cut me off mid sentence. How Rude!

"Alpha Roman?" she questioned. I frantically nodded my head then she went back up the stairs calling 'Roman'.  Now you're gonna leave me too. Come on! I saw him run down the stair and his eyes met mine.

"Who is this?" I asked.

"She's my sister."he replied coldly. "What are you still doing here?"

"Well I'm sorry. I was tied to a fucking chair. Thanks for untying me." I said with sarcasm laced in my voice.

"Should you be talking to me like that? Did you forget who I am?" Alpha Roman said deeply. Nope. Still a jerk.

"You said that out loud." Roman looked at me as if trying to figure me out. I ignored it.

"My name is Rebecca." the girl said. "I'm sorry for my brother, he was just really desperate for..."

I wanted to say "Finish that goddamn sentence." But I didn't. Rebecca had untied me with a glare from Alpha Roman. Must be working for him or something. Oh well.

Rebecca untied me and I got out of there as fast as I could. I could barely hear Alpha Roman when he said, "Riley."

Now how the fuck did he know my name? That was what I thought of when I was running home. "Stalker." I muttered under my breath. I shifted and journeyed back to my pack.

================================
Hey guys! Second Chapter done. Make sure to vote and comment on what you think so far. (I just went back and edited. Hope you like this new edit.)

-Pandalover2486 🐼❤