{12}✔

Riley's POV

Roman and I were just laying next to each other, lost in our thoughts.

"Princess?" he spoke up

"Hm?" I answered with a hum

"You know how I said that I liked someone the night that I was drunk?"

Now my interest was perked and I sat up. "Yes. I remember."

"Well....the girl that I like, her name is Dani."

I don't know why but I frowned. I guess I didn't really have feelings for him.

"I know that we are mates and all that but....I mean we don't have to like each other."

I nodded. Now I was really hurt. I can't believe he said that.

"So....can you help me impress her?" he asked nervously.

"Yeah sure." I said quietly

"Thanks princess." he smiled

He left the room with a smile on his face. That night I cried my eyes out.

~*~

The next morning, I saw something I wish I didn't see. Roman. And a girl. Kissing.

"Sorry for interrupting." I muttered as I walked to the couch.

"Um...Riley, this is Dani. Dani, Riley." Roman introduced

"Hi." I said not so happily. That girl was fake. All fake. Fake tan. Fake boobs. She probably even had a fake face.

"Hi." she replied with a fake smile.

"I'm going out for a run. See you later baby." he said as he jogged out. He didn't even say bye to me.

"Hey Bitch!" Dani yelled to me. "I know you like Roman."

"No I don't." I lied

"Even if you do or don't, I will be the luna. Not some garbage like you."

I was offended by her words. I wanted to speak but I couldn't.

"What. Are you mute now?" she teased. I really don't like this girl.

"I don't have time for this." I said as I walked to my room and cried myself to sleep.

______________________________________

Hewo. So, new character. Her name is Dani. Like my friend Daynee. Dayneer She's obviously not a bitch cause she's my friend but I needed a slight twist. I hope you liked it etc, etc. Make sure to:

Like

Comment

Vote

And share.

Bai mah babes