{32}✔

Riley's POV

"Stop it!" I yelled. It was always me yelling these days.

"Nope." Chase replied popping the 'p'.

I was currently eating my pizza while Chase was stealing some. "It's. Not. Yours." I said through gritted teeth.

"Mine now." he smiled as he finished the rest of my pizza. I looked at him as if he was a murderer.

And he is.

He fucking murdered my pizza.

I'm supposed to do that.

Chase noticed my expression and got off of the couch. He moved towards Roman, who was trying not to laugh. I sent him a warning glare while Chase tried to make his escape.

I shifted quickly and pounced. "Help! Roman, my friend. Your girlfriend is a psychopathic werewolf. Do me a favor and let me live! "

Roman shook his head and laughed. "Do you want me to die with you? No thanks."

"I thought we were friends." he said to me and I growled.

I used my claws to punch his crotch.

He'll live.

Brain: Maybe not.

Me: He should've thought of that before he touched my pizza.

Brain: Good point.

"Fuck it!" he yelled. Roman was rolling on the floor, laughing his ass off.

I got off him and shifted back. I smiled down at him wickedly as I grabbed another slice of pizza.

"Never touch my food." I said as I munched on my glorious pizza.

~*~

Brynn's POV

"Have you killed him?"

"Y-yes." I stuttered.

"You sound unsure." Brian said as he strolled over to me. "Are you lying to me?"

"No. I promise you. He's dead." I said, sounding as confident as I could.

Brian looked over me one more time. "Alright. You've done well. You can go home, and I will send you something else to do in a month. Goodbye Brynn."

I nodded as I left quickly. I saw Roman's men following me as I drove back home. There was only one person on my mind.

Chase.

I'm going to see him after a whole week. I smiled to myself as I played some music on the radio while I drove home.

~*~

I unlocked the door with the key that Roman gave me. I think he is starting to trust me.

I walked in only to see Roman laughing, Riley eating pizza, and Chase on the floor groaning.

"Chase?"

All eyes turned to me. "Chase is not available at the moment." Riley said with a smirk. She put her pizza down and gave me a hug. I hugged her back.

Roman was next. "How did it go?" he asked.

"Perfect." I smirked. I haven't done that in a while. It felt...good.

Chase on the other hand, was still on the floor. I bent down next to him and rolled him over so he was on his back.

"Help." he faintly whispered.

I turned to Roman and Riley. "What happened?"

"He stole my pizza." Riley said. "So I returned the favor."

"Say no more." I know how Riley gets when someone takes her food. Glad I wasn't here for that.

"Tell us everything that happened." Roman said.

~*~

"Wow." Chase said. He was almost feeling better.

Almost.

I nodded. "Yeah. I'm glad that it's over now."

Rebecca came crashing through the door with Damion, Jessica, and Asher. "Tell us everything that happened."

After going through everything once again, I got the same reactions.

I cuddled in Chase's arms. Something I haven't had in a while. "Why did you take Riley's pizza?" I asked suddenly.

"I was hungry." he shrugged.

"You are two years older than all of us and have known Riley since she was born. You should've known better." I scolded him.

"Well, considering the fact that we might not be able to have kids, or make love anymore, Riley is trying to be the end of me." he explained.

"If you say so."

"You don't believe me." Chase pouted.

"You are a very smart boy." I smirked. Chase pouted even more, and I reached out to pinch his cheeks. He immediately swatted my hands away and I laughed.

"No one, I repeat, no one, can touch my face. It's too precious for that."

I scoffed and turned my attention back to my phone.

This boy...

______________________________________

Hello my loves! This was a short chapter, but I am very lazy today and don't have that much power in me. I will try to make the following chapters longer.

There are many secrets right now. They will be revealed in the following chapters. Until then, try and answer these questions for yourselves.

Where have Matt and Noah been? They haven't made an appearance in a while.

What's up with Brian and getting revenge?

Why did Chase take Riley's food? A man should know better than to take a woman's food.

See ya later my lovelies! Make sure to...

Vote!

Comment!

Share!

Follow!

Teaser: Roman says something that might jeopardize his relationship.

(I basically gave away the whole chapter. Love ya! ❤😍)