{16}✔

Riley's POV

I stayed in Roman's arms as I watched him sleep. He looked so peaceful and quiet in his sleep. His hair was all ruffled up and he looked perfect.

"Creep." I heard Roman say as he opened his eyes. "Were you watching me sleep, princess?" he said in that morning voice.

How can his voice be so sexy and such a turn on in the morning? I thought.

"You think my voice is sexy? And a turn on? I feel so special." he said sitting up amused. I started blushing like crazy as I buried my head in his chest. I could feel his chest vibrating from him laughing.

"I'm going to take a shower." I announced, embarrassed enough from our previous "talk".

"May I join you princess?" he asked as he got off the bed a and smacked my rear.

"Did you just smack my ass?" I questioned him with a raised eyebrow.

"N-no. It was the.." he looked around the room. "It was the door. The door though your ass was so very fine." he finished with a cheeky smile. I only rolled my eyes as I got ready to take a shower.

"Did you forget I was in the room?" Roman said eyes roaming over my body. I ran into the bathroom that was connected to our bedroom.

"I cannot believe I just let him see me naked." I yelled at myself before taking a nice, relaxing shower.

He was gonna see you naked one day anyway.

Shut up!

~*~

I was fully dressed and walked out of the bathroom when I saw a sight I did not want to see. At least not just yet.

Roman. In our room. Stark naked. He turned around and saw me staring. "Again, princess?! I told you in the car, you can stare all you want but this..." he said motioning to his body, "Is all yours."

"You did not just say that." I gaped at his in disbelief. I jumped on him and started to "beat him up".

"Well if you wanted me just now, I would have given myself to you." he said. He quickly shut his mouth as I got off of him.

"You're a virgin?" I asked slowly. He nodded put his head down. He started to make his way to the shower but I stopped him. "I'm happy that you're a virgin. Then I can be your first." I said with a wink as I walked away. I could just feel him smirking.

But he won't be mine...

~*~

I had spent the whole day with Roman. He told me that it was a date at home. I enjoyed spending time with him.

"You know that you are going to have to meet the pack soon right?" I nodded my head and gulped. What if they didn't like me. It was like he read my mind. "They will like someone as beautiful as you."

I blushed and hid my head in his chest. "You have to be marked in front of them though." he pointed out. I looked at him and smiled.

"I'm ready when you're ready." I told him confidently. That made him smile. "Tomorrow night?" I asked.

"It doesn't matter when it is, as long as it's with you." he smiled. "I want to show you something." he said as he picked me up bridal style from the couch and I squealed.

He took me up to our bedroom and opened the door. I was absolutely stunned. Will you be my girlfriend? was written on a poster with a stuffed puppy and chocolate. There were tears in my eyes as I jumped in his arms. "Will you?" he asked nervously as I looked in his eyes.

"Yes. A million times yes!" I said as I hugged him. "You know you're my first boyfriend." I stated.

"Well you're my first girlfriend." he smiled. I smiled back and stopped when I spotted something behind the poster.

"Move. Pizza!" I screamed. He sat down next to me and laughed. "Thif ish goot pida." I said with my mouth full.

"So lady-like." he said as he put his head on my shoulder. "This day couldn't get any better." he said as I swallowed and looked at him. His brown eyes looked into mine as we both leaned in and kissed.

"Hey Rom--" Rebecca yelled as she walked in. We pulled apart and looked at Jessica, Damion, Asher, and Rebecca as they looked at the poster.

"Did she say yes?!" they all asked at the same time.

Roman kissed my forehead and rubbed my arm. "She said yes." he confirmed. Everyone started cheering and Damion walked up to us.

"I trust you with my sister dude. Take care of her." Damion smiled.

"Don't worry about that. I'll take good care of her." he confirmed as he picked me up and put me on the bed.

"Let's leave them alone together." Jessica said as she pulled on my brothers arm. We said our goodbye's and I fell asleep in my boyfriend's arms.