{9}✔

Riley's POV

Roman drove. It was really awkward because if our previous situation. The car ride was silent. I was sitting in the passengers seat, while Asher and Rebecca were making out in the back.

I heard moans coming from the back. If on cue, Roman and I both said "Ew."

We looked at each other for a while when I said, "Keep your eyes on the road." He turned his head back to the road while smiling and shaking his head.

My phone dinged in my pocket. Hallelujah! I thought to myself.

I took it out and Damion had texted me.

Damion: Where are you?

Me: On the road. We are almost there.

Damion: Okay. Jessica sends you her love.

Me: I'm gonna see her in like 5 minutes

Damion: That's what I said

Me: See you there

Damion: See ya

The car came to a stop while Roman came out. He walked over to my door and opened it for me.

"Such a gentleman." I commented. I swear I saw a blush creeping up on his cheeks.

Rebecca and Asher came out right after, walking in together as Roman and I did the same.

I looked around the whole place to see it was pretty big. Some people were shifted into their wolves, fighting.

I spotted Jessica and Damion kissing as Roman and I walked to them.

"Ri Ri!" Jessica screeched out. "I've missed you!"

"Jess. It's only been a day." I pointed out.

"Oh well. Let's dance!" she said as she pulled me to the dance floor. I spotted Damion and Roman over with Asher drinking, along with Rebecca.

Jessica lost her way while I just watched. So lovely. Watching other teenagers grind on each other. Human and Wolf form. Absolutely gross.

A drunk man walked over to me. Let me reword that. He tried to walk to me. He was wasted. Completely.

"Hello sexy lady." he called out to me. "Wanna go upstairs"

"No thanks." I quickly declined.

"Well then we have a problem. Don't we?"

He grabbed me and covered my mouth with his hand. He started to unbuckle his belt.

Not again.

No no no. Not now. Come on! Shit. I'm in shit. I could mind link Roman. Too late. Roman was his big gray wolf, and punched the guy over and over. Wonderful sight to see. But gotta save that guy.

"Roman. That's enough." I stopped him.

"You're hot." He slurred.

Okay drunk. Noted.

"You know. I like this girl. She's really pretty and has nice ass." he commented.

"Who am I?" I asked. I wanted to know who he thought I was.

"You're my hero."

Okay. That should be the other way around but, whatever.

"How?" I asked, feeling really curious.

"You saved me from Jessica beating the shit out of me. Speaking of her, we should get home before she does."

"Alright. Give me your keys." I demanded

He willingly gave them over as I helped him to the car. He sat in the backseat while I drove.

"Hey Roman."

"Hmm?" he hummed

"Who's that girl you like?"

"I can't tell you." he admitted

I didn't push it any longer. He clearly did not want to talk about it.

~*~

When we reached home, I helped him home as he passed out on the bed. I went to the medicine cabinet and brought so Tylenol with water. I set it on the bed stand, and went to bed.

What a long day. I thought to myself. At that moment, when I was going to sleep, my phone rang.

"Hello?" I answered groggily.

"Riley! Where are you?" Jessica asked frantically.

"Roman and I went home."

"Oh okay." she calmed down.

"Tell Rebecca to go with you guys."

She answered with and okay and we both hung up.

Finally. Some sleep. I thought as I drifted of into a peaceful slumber.

______________________________________

Well now we have met Overprotective Roman along with drunk Roman. What will happen in the next chapter? Read to find out.
Love Y'all 💘

-PandaLover 🐼 💘