{10}✔

Riley's POV

   I woke up hearing a groan right next to me. I found a pair of masculine arms that I recognized as Romans'.

"Hangover?" I asked him in a hushed voice. He nodded his head and I handed him the Tylenol with the water.

"Thanks." he said whispering.

"No problem. Can I ask you something?"

"Shoot."

"Do you remember anything that happened last night?" I asked, trying my best not to laugh.

"No." he replied. Then his faced became nervous. "What did I do, or say?"

"Well you saved me from this guy from raping me."

"That's not so bad" he shrugged.

"Then you said I was hot and called me your hero." I continued, still trying to not laugh​ at the memory.

"Oh my shit."

"I asked you why I was your hero and you said it was because I saved you from Jessica beating the shit out if you." I finished, this time full-on laughing.

My reply from him was a groan while he sank into the bed. "Thanks again." he said. "Go do whatever girls do in the morning and meet me downstairs for breakfast."

"Okay" I hiccuped, still laughing.

~*~

I had brushed my teeth, taken a shower, and brushed my hair. I was fully prepared for the day ahead of me.

I was making my way down to the kitchen when I heard groans coming from a guest room. I walked in and was horrified at the sight I saw.

Jessica. Damion. Having sex. Lord let me bleach out my eyes with Holy water. Hey, at least they were under the covers.

"Oh my god." Jessica said as she noticed me.

"If you'll excuse me, I need to find the nearest bottle of Holy Water and bleach."

I got out of there and went downstairs as planned.

"What took you so damn long?" Roman asked. Oh, did I mention he was shirtless.

"I kinda walked in on Damion and Jessica doing the dirty so, that interrupted my coming down here." I explained.

He nodded and went back to making breakfast. "You can stop staring you know." he said

"I'm not staring!" I defended.

"Sure." he replied sarcastically

I couldn't help myself from blushing.
"What's for breakfast?" I asked, still embarrassed.

"Bacon and eggs. Your food is on the counter."

"Thanks." I muttered

I started to eat my food when Damion and Jessica came down.

"Hey!" she yelled cheerfully.

"What crawled up her today?" Roman asked

"My brother." I pointed out. He remembered what I had told him this morning and started laughing.

"Today is an awkward day." Damion muttered.

______________________________________

What do you think about the special encounter that happened with Jessica and Damion. What will happen next?

Sneak Peak: Something happens to Riley that makes other male wolves go crazy. Can you guess what it is?