{8}✔

Riley's POV

"I can't believe that just happened." I said to Roman. Rebecca had confronted him about our issue. He said it was no big deal and beat the crap out of him.

"Well he shouldn't have done that. Its simply not right." Rebecca filled in.

"You didn't have to hit me though. I am older than you." he stated. I always did think he was older.

"By a fucking minute." she reminded him.

"Best minute of my life!" he shot back.

Before Rebecca could say something back, I cut in. "Hold on, Hold on." they both quit glaring at each other and looked at me. "You guys are twins?!"

"Yeah." they both replied.

"Twins!" I shouted excited. I couldn't believe it. Twins. "So do you guys get your par-tay on together or not?"

"Sometimes." Rebecca answered. "And speaking of parties, me and Roman are going to one in the Artillery pack. You wanna come?"

"Yes!" I answered eagerly. I love parties.

"You will only go if I come with you." Roman said with a deep voice. "I want my princess safe."

I ignored him and continued. "So when is the party?" I asked Rebecca.

"In four hours. We have four hours to get dresses."

That made me frown. "Dresses?" I asked glumly. "I'm not one to wear dresses. I like pants better. They are more comfortable."

"Alright, we can wear pants." she replied. "I have just the thing for you. Come on. We are going shopping!"

That made me and Roman groan. I hated doing that.

"Wait." I started. "Can my family come? Well my brother and Jessica?"

"The more the merrier." Roman said. "Then I will have a boy to talk too. And your brother is actually pretty chill."

"Then it's settled. I'll go with Asher, our beta, Jessica with Damion,and Roman with Riley." That last part made me groan while Roman and Rebecca started laughing. We had a lot of planning to do.

~*~

We went shopping and bought some clothes.

Jessica had a long sleeved crop top with white jeans.

"How do I look?" she asked

"Fresh." I replied.

I had on a gray crop top with blue jeans and a sweater.

"How do I look?" I asked

"Stunning." she replied while smiling.

"Girls are you-" Roman said while he walked in the room. He stopped and looked at me. "You look beautiful." he breathed out.

"You don't look so bad yourself." I said as I bit my bottom lip. As soon as I did that I saw that slight bulge making out in his pants.

Rebecca seemed to have noticed it too, because she pointed to his pants and said, "You must really think she's beautiful from that boner you have there." she pointed out.

He started to blush and I was shocked. "The famous Alpha Roman, blushing?"

"Let's just go. Okay?" he asked, sounding nervous.

"Wait, what about Jess and Damion." I asked.

"Told them to meet us there." he replied.

"Okay then." Rebecca cut in. "Let's go! Par-tay!"

______________________________________

Hey guys! Im updating faster now. I wanna say thank you to OnlyLoveOnlyYou for helping me with tips for this book. She has been really supportive and I think you should read her book 'Only You'. What do you think is going to going to happen? Keep reading to find out!

-PandaLover ❤🐼