{3} ✔

Riley's POV

When I woke up again, I wasn't tied up. Right. I was still at Alpha Roman's secret headquarters.

This is what happened.

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°
Flashback
°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°
I got up pretty fast and I started to feel dizzy. I calmed myself and started to roam around the room. It seemed to be a bedroom. The walls were hot pink so I'm guessing it's Rebecca's room.

I saw pictures' of a little boy that looked like Roman. Same brown eyes so I'm giving that a yes. But only the ones in the picture were lively.

I was going to leave the place when I heard a familiar voice. I recognized it as the voice of Rebecca. I immediately heard her yelling. "I don't understand why you did that Roman. She probably thinks that you're a creepy man-whore!" she yelled.

I was shocked at her choice of words. I felt rather impressed that someone of her representation would say such things.

I didn't think of him as a man-whore. I just thought of him as a creepy Alpha who needs to learn how to chill. Like my God! He acts as if he is the fucking ruler of the world.

Well...

Shut up me!

I didn't have time to listen to Alpha Roman reply. I immediately ran down the stairs. And shifted back into my wolf when I was outside.

I knew my way back home, since I had come here before. Just never got caught.

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°
End of Flashback
°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

By the time I had reached my house. My mom was at the counter while my dad was just talking on the phone.

They both noticed my presence when I had shifted back into my normal self.

"Hello Riley. Was your day outside as pleasant as you hoped it would?" she replied in a classy tone. That made us all laugh. All knew that mom wasn't fancy as well as the rest of us.

When I say the rest of us, I mean my older brother Damion. He usually was at the main hall in the pack, preparing to be Alpha of the Destiny Pack.

"Yeah mom. It was nice out." I replied, purposely leaving the other details out about my encounter.

"Your pizza arrived earlier. It's on the dinning table." My dad joined. "You're lucky we didn't eat it all. With all the food in this house, I tried my best to resist myself. Especially from your mother's body. That was hard."

"Jake!" my mother exclaimed. "Did you forget there is a child in the room!"

"Well I think Riley is old enough to see our sexual business." My dad continued.

"Alright, Alright Dad. I thank you for saying I'm old enough, but I better not come in this house, walking in on you guys have sex." I warned them

"No promises!" They both said in unison. The thing I love about my parent is that we are so open with each other.

"Well now that we've got that all out there," She said looking at my father, who in returned just smiled sheepishly, " I think we should eat."

My dad and I both nodded our heads frantically. We both loved food so much, my mother wonders how we stay fit. I honestly don't know either.

She stifles a laugh, that I noticed, and we all begin to eat pizza. It was our favorite, Sausage and Bacon. The absolute favorite in my house. If someone touches my food, I will cut off your hands. Pizza is my best friend. Mom took a bite of pizza and moaned. Ew. Ever heard of manners.

"Those moans are only for me in bed Sophia." My father laughed. I started to choke on my pizza in laughter as my mother stared at my father in shock. She walked over to him, bent down, and did something that I didn't want to see. Welp. I guess they are actually doing this in front of me.

Someone bring me some holy water. I have run out. Lord help me.

"If you guys wanna have sex, take it to your bedroom." My brother informed them as he walked in. Thank you Lord for answering my prayers.

My parents suddenly ran upstairs as my brother and I called after them, " Use protection!"

We both started laughing as I gave him his pizza. He thanked me and started eating. I told him goodnight as I went upstairs to sleep.

I love my family, and I don't know why. I thought to myself as I shook my head and got ready for bed.

================================

Hey guys! Hoped you liked the chapter. This was just to see how Riley's family acts. What were Roman and Rebecca talking about? Read the next chapter to find out.

-PandaLover2486 🐼 💘