{17}✔

Riley's POV

"Please don't do it. I'm serious Riley." Roman warned me.

"This is what you did you did to me. As they say, karma is a bitch." I retorted, running around our room with his underwear in my hands. I couldn't stop giggling.

He did what I didn't expect him to. He shifted, pounced on me the ln shifted back. "Give it to me." he said focusing on my eyes. My hand were right next to his crotch. I took the opportunity to punch him in the balls. Not to hard, but just enough to make him roll off me.

"Hello there Mr. Black. You having fun down there?" I asked him, trying not to laugh at his position.

"Oh I'm fine. I just love being on fluffy blue carpets with my body parts in weird places." he replied sarcastically while getting up.

"What time is the party?" I asked looking at my phone.

"Jessica said 8 o'clock." he reminded me. We were going to celebrate my brother being the new Alpha of the Destiny Pack.

"I can't believe that Damion is going to be Alpha. So that means that Jess will be luna. We are both gonna be in the same position in different packs. I'm so excited." I yelled jumping on the bed. Call me childish but this is my life.

"Calm down there. Your going to fall asleep before we get there." he said pulling me onto his lap. His hands went up to my core as he softly caressed me there. "You know that tonight we are gonna have to...."

"Yeah. I know. Then I will be officially luna of the Revolution pack. Or how I like to call it, the Black Pack."

Roman started laughing. "The 'Black Pack'. That's what you came up with?"

"Shut up." I grumbled. Then I got really peppy. "Do I get to meet your mother and siblings today?!" I asked excitedly.

"Yes you will. They can't wait to meet you." he smiled, remembering his little brother and sister.

~*~

I can't believe that Damion is going to be Alpha of the Destiny Pack. My father and mother must not be sane. Who am I kidding, they are never sane.

We were in the main pack auditorium, while everyone was staring at Roman. A group of girls were eye raping him, so I cautiously stepped in front of him. He got the hint and wrapped his arms around my waist while I leaned back into him.

"Everyone may I have your attention!?" my dad said into the microphone. "Today, I am stepping down as the pack leader for the Destiny pack. My son Damion will be your new pack leader." The crowd broke into cheers as Damion stepped up.

"Thank you everyone for all the support helping me get where I am. If it wasn't for my dad, mom, sister, and my lovely girlfriend, the new Luna of the Destiny Pack" he said emphasizing the word girlfriend as there were some groans. "I wouldn't be the new pack leader today. Thank you."

Damion stepped down and kissed Jessica. Roman only chuckled while I rolled my eyes. I have to get used to that.

"Everyone to the dinning room!" my mom yelled. Everyone made their way into the food area while Roman and I walked up to my family.

"Congratulations big brother." I said as I walked up to Damion and hugged him.

"Thanks little munchkin." he said as he ruffled my head, messing up my hair.

Jess smacked the back of his head. "I worked hard on that." she said coming over and fixing my hair.

"Lets go eat!"my father yelled. I ran into the dinning room before any of them could take two steps. I was already stuffing my face with chicken wings when they got there.

~*~

"I'm full." I complained. "I think I'm fatter than Asher."

"Hey! I am not fat." he said crossing his arms over his chest and turning away.

"Aww baby." Rebecca said bringing her lips to his.

"I swear I'll throw up all over you two." Roman threatened.

"I'm going to the bathroom!" I announced as I got up to leave.

Roman grabbed my wrist. "You want me to come with you?"

I shook my head. "I'll be okay." he nodded and I went to the bathroom. On my way I bumped into someone.

"Do I need to draw you a map to teach you not bump into me?" the voice said.

"No. But I can draw you a map to hell. That way when my dad and boyfriend find out that you were speaking to me like this, it will be easier for you to get there." I said looking up at the man.

"Shit. I'm sorry. Please don't tell your dad. I'm begging you." he begged me

"I'll let it slide." I said as I walked last him and into the bathroom. I did my business and made my way back to the table. I saw my dad, Damion, and Roman cornering some guy.

"What's happening here?" I asked as I walked up.

Jessica pulled me to her side. "That guy says that Brynn is back. They are trying to get some shit out of him. Or scare the shit out of him. Or both."

"Where is she?!" I heard my brother demand. He never was comfortable about the situation.

"I-I swear I don't know where she is. Please I just got a letter to tell you." he said while getting something from his pocket. He handed it to dad while he read it over.

"You can go." Damion dismissed.

"Come on. We're going home." Roman said. We waved to everyone as we got in the car and drove home.

"Are you okay Roman." I asked quietly.

"I'm fine. I just don't want anyone hurting you." he whispered.

"Don't worry. I'm okay." I said. But I'm not. I'm fine is the biggest lie ever.

We went up in our room and I almost fainted again.

"Hi Riley baby!" Brynn yelled out.

"Brynn go away." I said.

"I don't think so." she said as she pulled out some wolfsbane.

______________________________________

I'm so evil *rubs hands together*. They were going to have a special moment but....I switched it up. What is Brynn going to do to them. Anyway, I'll update as soon as I can and I promise thar they will have their "moment".

Love y'all 💘

-Panda Lover 🐼 💘