{21}✔

Roman's POV

I woke up with my head pounding. I saw Riley sleeping next to me with a notebook next to her.

I opened the notebook and saw beautiful drawings. The last one didn't look so beautiful. It was a picture of Riley. I noticed her eyes. Then Dani. Dead. I somehow found myself laughing at the picture. She also wrote down ways to kill Dani.

Ways to kill Dani:

1. Stab her

2. Claw her eyes out

3. Remove every fake part of her until she is left with her personality

4. Tell her she is not pretty (true)

5. Don't let a guy fuck her for a whole week. (she should be dead by then.)

I chuckled at the last one. That just made my head pound even more. What even happened yesterday?

I noticed Riley stir in her sleep. I wrapped my arms around her and she snapped her eyes open. She looked at me her eyes filled with concern. "Are you okay?"

"I'm fine. What happened?" I asked holding her hands. As soon as those words left my mouth, she untangled her hands from mine and anger consumed her. She looked just about ready to burst.

Riley got off the bed and ran her hands through her hair. She took a deep breath before she calmed down. I patted a place on the bed motioning for her to come sit. She did and started to speak. "Last night when you came home, I was suspicious so I asked Matt to take me home. He did and I walked in on you and Dani on the floor kissing. I was mad at you but then you said that there was two of me. That's when I saw the drink on the table that she had spiked. Matt brought you upstairs and here we are."

I sighed as I took in everything she just said. "I'm sorry. I shouldn't have left." I apologized.

But It was for a good reason.

"It's okay Roman. By the way why did you come home early?" she asked with a raised eyebrow.

I smiled remembering what I was doing. "Nothing." I replied still smiling. She looked at me curiously but didn't push it. I wanted it to be a surprise. "So ways to kill Dani." I said changing the topic.

"That bitch is dead. I swear." she replied angrily.

"Alright then Ms. Feisty. Can I have some breakfast please?" I pouted. I gave her a peck on the lips to persuade her.

"Go take a shower. I'll be downstairs." she sighed.

"Thanks bestie!" I said in a Valley Girl voice while flipping pretend hair over my shoulder. That made her laugh as she made her way downstairs. "Now to finish planning." I muttered to myself as I called over Damion, Asher, Rebecca and their parents. I can't call over Jess yet because she is in the dinning hall getting it ready It has to be perfect for her. I just has to be.

~*~
Riley's POV

I went downstairs to see Dani pointing a gun at...me. Oh yay. "You are lucky I ran out of silver bullets bitch." she sneered.

Bang! The last thing I heard was Dani laughing.

This Bitch I swear.

~*~
Roman's POV

Bang! Is the only thing I hear. I rush downstairs to see Asher holding back Dani with a gun next to them. Becca was kneeling next to Riley with tears in her eyes. "No no no! Fuck no! Damion! Get down here! Please!" I was yelling frantically. I picked up her body while Damion came rushing down.

"Oh my god." he said as he rushed to his sister. "I'll handle the bitch. Take my sister to the pack doctor. Hurry!" I did what he said and took her to the doctor. "Leah. I need you to look at Riley. She was shot."

"Alright lay her on the table." Leah ordered. "Roman what happened?"

"Dani shot her." I said sadly. I won't cry. I won't cry. Roman Black doesn't cry.

"Dani! Again?" she looked up at me. "Didn't you tell her you didn't like her years ago?" I nodded.

"Alright I have to remove the bullet so I need you to step out for a while okay?"

"Alright. I trust you to take care of her Leah."

Please be okay Riley. Please.

______________________________________

I truly am evil. I am so happy that more people are reading this book. And I love the comments. Especially from HappyPotatoBean23 and ayden3937. Special thanks to you guys and my cousin LuvPandas77. I love all of you. Hope you enjoy my book as I continue updating.

See you later my lovelies. 💘

-PandaLover2486 🐼 💘