{13}✔

A/N- This chapter is Roman's POV. Hope you enjoy! 👍
______________________________________

Roman's POV

I went out for a run with Asher. It was nice out and I wanted to get my mind off of Riley. But all I thought about was her. Asher and I stopped near the entrance to the secret garden. I've been meaning to take Riley there.

"So how is Riley putting up with Dani?" Asher asked

"Not so well. I could tell by the look on her face when I told her about Dani." I answered.

"Do you really have a thing for Riley?"

"I don't know. I mean I'm her mate, but I have this feeling more than just a crush when I'm around her."

"I feel you. That's how I feel when I'm with Rebecca. I mean you have to see her when she's-"

"Okay okay. That's enough talking about my sister. That was some cringe worthy shit you were talking about."

"Dani acts like a jealous bitch. Like she knows you don't like her. She knows you like Riley. She can't give you up. You never liked her. She knew that. That was that."

"I know. But how do I tell her I like her?"

"You don't. You give hints. That what I did." he shrugged.

"I guess. Wanna race back?" I challenged.

"Let's go!" he said as we both shifted and ran back home.

~*~

When we got back, we shifted then went inside. I saw Riley at the counter and Dani on the couch.

"Hi baby!" she exclaimed when she walked up to me.

I saw Asher cringe as she kissed me. Riley looked unaffected when we broke apart.

"Dude." Asher called out. "Let me talk to you a sec." he said as he pulled me over.

"What" I questioned

"Did you see Riley's face when slutty kissed you?!" I shook my head as he continued. "She looked like she was gonna cry."

"So she likes me?" I asked hoping the answer was yes.

"Totally."

"So I just ask her out?"

"Do it." he pressured me.

"I'll do it tonight."

~*~

Later on that day I was scared out of my minds.

What if she says no. I kept thinking over and over.

I walked in our room and saw her sitting on the bed, on Instagram.

She looked up at me and put her phone down.

"U-um Riley.....I need to ask you something."

"Go ahead." she said

"Well....I wanted to know if you would--go out with me?" I asked, more than nervous at this point.

She looked down before looking at me. "Don't you like Dani?" she said venom lacing in her voice when she said 'Dani'

I sat down next to her. "I only told you that to make you jealous." I explained

"You did?" she said sounding happier than a couple seconds ago. I nodded then she smiled. "Then I would love to go out with you."

I don't know what came over me, but I kissed her. She responds almost immediately tangling her her fingers in my hair.

When I pulled away, she started touching her face. She was in heat again. I hugged her and she relaxed in my arms. We stayed like that until she fell asleep. I let her lay down as I went to go tell Asher everything that happened. I can't wait for my date with Riley Knight.

______________________________________

Roman and Riley are going on a date. What will happen in the next chapter.

Sneak peak: Something happens to Riley that ruins most of her date

Love Y'all 💘

PandaLover 🐼 💘