{18}✔

Riley's POV

"I don't want you anywhere near my mate. I advise you leave now and no one will get hurt." Roman threatened. I was behind him and was terrified. She actually came back.

"She doesn't love you! She loves me. Me only! And I promised her that if anyone got in-between our love, I would kill them. Isn't that right baby?" she said as the last part was said sweetly. "I said isn't that right?!" she yelled.

I didn't say anything. Roman opened his mouth to say something but was shot with an arrow. "Roman!" I yelled out. This can't be happening. I ripped the arrow out of him and stabbed Brynn with it in her foot. She cried out in pain and sprayed me with wolfsbane.

Roman got back up, completely fine. He wasn't even bleeding. "How are you..."

He opened his shirt to show an armour pad. I saw one on the dresser and quickly got it and put in on.

"Why are you doing this Roman? You are getting in between our love."

"I love her! She is mine. No one can have her." Roman roared.

"You love me?" I asked quietly

He looked in my eyes. "I do Riley. I do love you." he said. That made me smile.

"I love you too." I whispered. He smiled up to his eyes, making his dimples show.

"No! No! No!" Brynn yelled. She lounged at Roman in her wolf form, and attacked him. Roman was quick and attacked her. He bit her leg and she whimpered. Brynn was back in human form and was bleeding.

"Leave. Now." Roman said once again. His clothes were ripped, showing his toned abs.

Brynn escaped out the window, leaving a pool of blood behind. "Oh come on!" Roman and I both yelled. "Now we have to clean this up." I muttered.

"Don't worry about it. I'll have someone else clean it." he looked down sadly. "I'm sorry we couldn't have our special night. I really wanted to claim you as my own."

"It's okay. We have any other night to do it. And plus, my heat isn't that bad any more." he smiled at me and rested his head on the bed. We both changed and got into our bed. I started to whimper and Roman wrapped his arms around me.

"Tomorrow night. No matter what." he whispered in my ear. That suddenly made me excited for Tomorrow night.

~*~

The next day, Roman wasn't in bed with me. I got up and looked around. I went in his office and saw him with a pile of papers on his desk. His eyes were bloodshot.

"Roman...are you okay?" I whispered quietly while kneeling next to him.

He patted his lap for me to sit on and I did. He let out a tired sigh before resting his head on my shoulder. "She came back. Brynn came back."

I started to panic. I got on his lap and sat on a chair next to him. I cupped Roman's face to make him look at me. "When?" was all I said.

He sighed once again before telling me what happened. "You had just fallen asleep when there was a knock on the door. Rebecca opened it and Brynn invited herself in. Becca didn't know what to do so she called me. I wasn't asleep so I went down. Brynn had silver bullets in her hand and she had Becca cornered. I shifted then attacked her again. Asher came down and helped me. Brynn ran away injured, so I don't think she will be coming back for a while. I told Becca and Ash everything about Brynn. I'm sorry. I shouldn't have told them." he finished off.

"I'm glad you told them. I'm sorry for dragging you into this." I said.

Roman frowned. He took his hands in mine. "I am your boyfriend, your mate. And I love you. A lot. It's my job to protect to you."

"I love you too, Roman." I smiled. And I really meant it. I love Roman Black.

______________________________________

They finally said those three words. My three words are "I love pizza." Can't live without it. I have to warn you that the next chapter will be their special moment. If you can't handle mature smut, then I advise you to skip the next chapter. Mature content involved. Well I guess that's it. See you all in the next chapter. I'm sorry this one was short, I will make the next one longer.

Love y'all 💘

-Pandalover 🐼 💘