{35}✔

Lane Boy-

They say stay in your Lane boy, lane boy, but we go where we want to.

They think this thing is a highway, highway. But will they be alive tomorrow.

Ah TØP. Love 'em. Hope you like the song along with the chapter.

I'm going to AYVThat's AMERICAN YOUNG VOICES! I'm honestly excited so I won't be able to update Thursday 😢. Or next Wednesday 4 my B-day. I'll try to update as much as I can!

Love ya! 😘
______________________________________

Roman's POV

"Left?" I asked in disbelief. My sister stood in front of me. She said nothing. "Why didn't you stop her?!"

Rebecca's head snapped up. "Last time I checked, I wasn't the one calling her a slut. She had every reason to leave and I agree with her. And for your information, I did try to stop her."

An uneasy feeling settled in the pit of my stomach. She left. She actually left.

"Where is she?" I whispered.

"I can't say."

"What?" I stared at my sister. She can't tell me? I love Riley. I need to find her so I can fix this.

"I won't do that to her. She needs time to progress."

"I want her with me. I need her. Please Rebecca." I pleaded.

"I'm sorry." was all she said as she walked away.

And I am alone again.

~*~

Rebecca's POV

I hated seeing my brother like that. My twin.

It hurts me to see him hurt. But It's true. Riley needs time. There's just too much stuff going on with her right now.

I sighed as I headed to the Destiny Pack.

I knocked once.

No answer.

Twice.

Nothing.

I tried to open the door. It automatically opened. I walked in to see Damion and Jessica collapsed on the couch.

Naked.

Don't need to see that. I covered my eyes and raced upstairs. When I did, I saw my little brother and sister playing with Jamie. Lucas wasn't there, but Riley was.

"Hey." I said as I entered the room.

"Hi Becky." All three of the kids shouted.

Riley sat on the bed, staring off into space. I walked over to the bed and sat next to her.

"How are you holding up?" I asked.

Riley snapped out her thoughts and looked at me. She gave me a small smile. "I'm fine. Tired, but I'm fine."

"You go rest. I can watch them." I offered.

Riley raised an eyebrow. "Are you sure? I can stay..."

"Go. Get some rest." I pushed.

"Thanks Becca." she said. Riley let out a yawn as she stretched a bit.

"It's nothing. Now go get some sleep."

"I'll think I'll get something to eat first."

My eyes widened. "No!" All eyes were on me. I motioned for Riley to come. She brought her ear next to me as I whispered, "Your brother and Jess are naked on the couch."

Riley pulled away and too in a sharp breath. "Wish me luck." she breathed. Riley closed her eyes and raced down the stairs. "For fooood!!!"

A shrill scream escaped followed by Damion's string of cursing.

Riley was back upstairs in seconds. "I'm not hungry anymore." she said as she shook.

I started laughing and Riley glared at me. The kids just continued playing.

~*~

"Come back later Alright." I said to Riley.

"I'm just taking a walk. I'll be fine." Riley said trying to persuade you.

"If you say so. Bye."

Riley waved to me. "Bye."

~*~

Riley's POV

I just strolled along, humming to myself. All of the sudden occurrences flashed back to me in an instant.

What did I do wrong? Everything was going fine. What went wrong.

These words kept following me in a trail of everlasting darkness. I walked and walked, having no destination.

I began feeling tired after a while and decided to have a rest. I sat down by the nearest tree a let out a long breath.

"You shouldn't be here. Brian could be here." I muttered to myself. But something was pulling me back. I didn't want to go back. I want to just stay here.

I was deep in thought before a very familiar voice called me.

"Riley."

______________________________________

Woop woop. I went to the AYV concert. I didn't die. But I did get lost in Newark while the half of the group was with one of my teachers on the other side of Newark. I was with another teacher who came thankfully.

Enough about that. I am a bit tired, but I had to finish the chapter.

Here are some questions to ask yourself.

Oh mah gah. I'm sounding like my reading teacher. 

Anyway:

Who is the mystery person?

Will Riley ever go back to Roman?

Should she go back?

Stay tuned! I want to try to post another chapter today.

Aloha my loves!