{34}✔

Jessica's POV

"Wait!" I cried out. Riley sighed and stopped. She turned around to face me. "Please, go home."

"I am. My home, is in the Destiny Pack. No where else."

I had no words. Completely speechless.

"Jess, I know you want to fix things between Roman and I. But you can't. No one can. I don't even think there is anything to fix."

"He'll have a heart attack if he finds out you're gone. He loves you." I reminded her.

"First of all, I left a note just in case he cares. The only reason he would care, is if he needed someone to fuck, or so that he can just show everyone he has a girl. Second, he doesn't love me. If he did, then I wouldn't be leaving."

"That's not true, and you know it."

"Oh but it is Jessica. That Fucktarded man they call an Alpha is a douche. I do not intend on going back and no one can make me." Riley said walking towards the Destiny Pack.

"What will Damion and your parents say? Along with the rest of the pack? Damion is most likely to punch out his face. You don't want that to happen."

"Let Damion do what he wants to. If he beats his face in, it's none of my business." Riley rolled her eyes, clearly annoyed.

She continued walking, leaving me shocked. I followed her, deciding to go home as well.

When I got there, Damion was sitting at the counter, very confused. Riley sat on the couch, on her phone, obviously not interested in what more I had to say.

Damion was about to speak, but I motioned for him to follow me upstairs to our room. He did what I had asked and followed up to our bedroom.

Damion sat on the bed. I walked over quietly and sat on his lap. "Why is Riley here?" he asked.

I explained everything to Damion as subtle as I could. His hand was steaming red as he clenched it with as much willpower as he could.

As I finished, I let out a sigh as Damion on the other hand, was infuriated. "He said that to my baby sister?" he said pacing around the room. "That's why Riley's here?"

"Yes. She said she couldn't take it anymore and left. Now she's here."

Damion looked at me. He was angry. "That bastard just signed his death wish."

"I know." I said calmly. I honestly didn't care. Damion could do whatever he wanted to Roman. He hurt my best friend. That's all that mattered.

Damion stalked downstairs angrily. I followed behind him.

Me and following people today.

"Riley, are you okay? Do I have to kill someone?" Damion said, inspecting his sister.

Riley looked up from her phone and set it down next to her. "I'm fine. To be honest, it was probably for the best. He didn't love me. Just another Fucktarded empty soul walking around." Riley said it as if nothing had happened. Damion and I shared emotion.

We both have know Riley forever so we knew everything about her. She was lying. I could see right through her.

"Are you sure?" I whispered.

"I promise you. I'm fine." she said with a smile. Damion sat down next to her, stroking her hair. She laid her head on Damion's shoulder.

They needed to talk. Brother and Sister moment.

"She'll open up to you later. She needs time. Can I talk to her alone?" Damion mind linked. He looked at me and I nodded. I made my way upstairs and sat on the bed.

"Might as well occupy myself." I muttered. I turned on our T.V and started watching any good shows I could find.

~*~

Damion's POV

"Riley. You're not okay." I stated. It was true, she's not.

"And here I thought I was a normal werewolf." she joked. I didn't laugh. She was pretending to be happy.

But she's not.

"Riley." I said deeply. "Talk to me."

She picked up her head and looked at me. "I'm fine?" she said. It sounded more like a question.

"No you're not. I know he hurt you. Even though it was with words, it hurt. And it still does."

Tears started to spring in her eyes. I could tell she was having a hard time keeping it in. Riley leaned in and placed her head on my head as she let out strangled sobs.

"W-why would he say that?" she whimpered.

"I don't know baby sis. I really don't." I said truthfully. Everything was going fine with Brynn coming back and all.

"Why does it hurt? It hurts so much."

"Because you love him. When you love someone that much, and they say something hurtful, it really hurts. Like when you tell me I'm stupid, it hurts." I said pretending to be hurt.

She lift her head and wiped away her tears as she giggled. "It's just the truth." she shrugged. "You are stupid."

I placed my hand over my heart. "You see that right there, you're hurting my heart."

She laughed a bit, and she bit her lip, trying not to blow.

"Feeling better?"

She nodded. "Yeah. Big brother saves the day."

"It's my job baby sis." I smiled.

"I'm not a baby." she pouted. She stuck out her bottom lip and crossed her arms over her chest.

I raised my eyebrow. "Oh really?"

Riley moved back as I moved forward and bombarded her in a tickle attack.

Riley started laughing and squealing. "Stop!"

"That's what you get for calling me stupid."

I stopped tickling her when she turned purple from laughing so hard. She took in a deep breath for air and glared at me. "I could've died!"

"But you didn't."

"I still could've died!"

"You are still very much alive." I said as I sat on her. She squirmed as she tried to leave.

"Get off!"

"Nope."

"I'll bite you." she threatened.

I scurried off her. My sister bites hard.

She smiled victoriously. "I love you little sister."

"I know." she said and I laughed. "I love you too, big brother."

I stared at her before we both started laughing. "We sounded like those people in movies!"

"I know. It's a gift."

Riley rolled her eyes. "Thanks for talking to me."

"I'm your big brother. That's why I'm here."

"Love ya!" she said running upstairs.

"Love ya too!" I yelled after her.

I sighed and got up. I walked up to me and Jessica's bedroom.

Now for the fun part.

______________________________________

I am spoiling you guys. 2 chapters in one day. 😎

It's short but I tried. I'm sorry Roman wasn't in this chapter, but I didn't feel he should make an appearance just yet. I mean after the letter, he seems broken.

Oh yeah. HAPPY MEMORIAL DAY!

Hope you enjoy your memorial day and I'll see you next time!

Goodbye My loves!