{7}✔

Riley's POV

    Speechless. That was the word to describe me right now. The place was absolutely beautiful.

"You going to faint again or what?" Roman asked, with an amused expression on his face.

"I've never seen it like this." I replied

"Didn't you come down here before?" he questioned

"Oh I'm sorry. I was kinda running for my life at thar moment."

His expression turned from amused to grim. "You don't have to be afraid of me Riley."

"I know. I know. I just didn't know what you were going to do. Since you kinda kissed me, then ran away."

He seemed to ignore that last part. "Come on. Let go see your room." he offered. Someone came and took our bags, going in front of us. I was going to walk, but Roman picked me up bridal style.

"Can't have my princess having sore feet, now can we." he said while smirking. "You really need to eat mire princess." he chuckled, while shaking his head.

"Can't you put me down?"  I mind linked him.

"I can. But I don't want to." he replied

So fucking annoying. I shifted into my wolf and ran the rest of the way up the stairs.

He watched me from half-way. He had a blank expression before he smirked and said, "My princess is rebellious, now is she."

I shifted back and replied with an amused face. "Keep smirking, and your face will stay like that forever."

He was face to face with me right now. "You mean utterly handsome." He started to back me into a wall. "So desirable." he continued.

The person who our bags came out. "Your bags are in your room Alpha."

"Thank you Harrison. We will take it from here." he said in his Alpha voice.

Why is it a turn on?

I mouthed a thank you to Harrison and walked into my room.

The walls were sky blue. The room looked so beautiful. "Sky blue is my favorite color." I said as I turned to him.

"This is our room." he replied happily.

"Our room?" I asked. He simply nodded and began unpacking my things.

"No. It's okay. I can unpack my-" I stopped my sentence when he picked up my underwear. He looked very happy as he picked up my bikini. Fuck!

"I hope I will see you wearing this sometimes." he laughed. It was so full of happiness as my cheeks warmed up . I snatched the underwear and bikini from him as I began unpacking.

~*~

"Hey girl!" I heard that familiar voice. It was Rebecca. She was one person I knew I could trust right now.

"Hi Rebecca." I replied glumly. I'm still embarrassed about the underwear thing. I haven't been talking to him since

"What crawled up your ass today?" she asked concerned.

"Your brother." I replied

"ALREADY!?" she exclaimed. Then I thought back to what I said.

"Oh no! Not like that!" I quickly corrected. I didn't want her to think that I was already fucking her brother.

She looked relieved. But then her expression turned angry. "What did he do?"

"He grabbed my underwear and bikini from my suitcase and started teasing me. Not in the sexual way though."

"Come with me." she said as she pulled me along with her.

She pulled me to the familiar door that led to me and Roman's room. She opened the door, and Roman sat on the bed, on his phone.

Oh. Did I mention he was shirtless.

"ROMAN!" she yelled out.

Oh shit.

And it's like Roman read my thoughts. "Oh shit."