{26}✔

Roman's POV

I climbed into bed next to Riley and wrapped my arms around her. I just need to relax. But she just got up and left.

What's her problem?

I followed her into the guest bedroom where she laid down in the bed. "Come back to bed." I demanded. I just wanted to cuddle. What did I do? Did she find out?

Riley turned around so that she was facing me. "Look, you are obviously hiding something and I'm not going to be in the middle of it. You can come talk to me whenever you are ready. Good night." She walked me over to the door and shut it in my face, locking it.

Damn.

"Riley. Open the door." No answer. "Come on open it." Still nothing. "I'm coming in there." I was ready to open the door, only to see Riley at the door. She was looking down at her phone crying.

"Y-you killed her." Riley breathed out. Tears were streaming down her face. "You killed Dani."

I was silent for a while. She found out. Then I spoke up."She hurt you." I whispered.

"So you went and killed her!? Roman I said I wished she was dead, but not for you to kill her! I would have been fine with a freak accident but you killed her?! If your mother finds out, what will your siblings think of you? They look up to you. What about the pack?"

I stayed silent. I went to go to her but she jumped and moved away. "Don't touch me. Don't come near me. Don't look at me. Don't even breathe the same air as me! You killed your father for a good reason. You didn't have to kill her."

"I thought you said you wanted her dead. I did it for you. For us."

"Don't put it on me. I wanted her out of our lives. Not of the face of the Earth. What about her pack? Did you forget that they are the Destruction pack?! That is just going to cause more trouble. I can't believe you would do that. I guess those tales were true. You are a murderer." she spat.

I clenched my jaw. Just as she was about to leave the room, I grabbed her arm. I pulled her to my chest. "Never say that again. I did it for you. Now stop being stupid and just come to bed." I said irritated. I noticed what I had said and shut my mouth.

She yanked herself from my grasp. "So now I'm stupid? Oh alright. Thanks for telling me. Nice to know you think your mate is stupid. I should have escaped when I had the chance. Screw you Roman. You are a bad guy."

Riley walked out of the room and outside. And the bad part was, I didn't follow her. I was angry. Beyond angry. Now to figure out who told her.

~*~

Riley's POV

I walked out into the cold night shivering. He killed her. He actually killed her. I shook my head as I walked into the woods. I headed towards the Destiny pack's main room. I walked in, greeting the security men.

I walked up to Damion's office, only to catch him making out with Jess. "I'm pretty sure this is not what an office is for." I joked.

Jess and Damion broke apart looking at me. "Ri ri!" Jess took in my appearance. "What happened?"

"Come on. I'll tell you."

~*~

After explaining all of my social events, Damion looked ready to kill. "I'm gonna kill that bastard."

"No! Don't. I just don't want anything to do with him. Can I just stay here?"

"Yes! Of course. You are my little sis. And we grew up here. You can come anytime." Damion said smiling.

"Yay! Ri ri and Jess are back!" Jess squealed. I laughed at how excited my best friend was. I was pretty excited myself.