{20}✔

Riley's POV

I was laying in bed next to the love of my life. I got up and noticed I was still naked so wrapped myself with the covers. I looked down at Roman who was still sleeping.

I tried to wriggle myself out of his grip. I was failing miserably. "Don't go. Stay with me." he muttered in his sleep. "Please don't go. I love you. Don't leave me! Don't leave! I love you! Don't leave me!" he continued yelling. I tried waking him up.

Roman was already sweating and he kept repeating "Don't leave me" over and over. "Roman. Roman baby wake up. Wake up!" I screamed. His eyes shot open as if looking for something. His eyes landed on me and he looked frightened. "Roman...are you okay?" I whispered.

He nodded but I didn't buy it. "Talk to me. You were saying something like 'Don't leave". Please talk to me." I pleaded him.

Roman gulped to see that he was trapped in this one. "Okay um..." he stopped short and caught his breath. I saw a tear roll down his cheek and I lifted his head up. I motioned for him to continue as he did. "In my dream, you were running away. From me. And that scared me. A lot. I didn't know what I should do so I wanted to run after you. But I couldn't, my legs were stuck. So I could only keep calling after you. But you left, and fell into this boy's arms. I didn't even know who it was. And that's when you woke me up." he finished off as he buried his face into the crook of my neck.

I ran my fingers through his hair and he looked up smiling. "What?"

"You actually bought that story?" he replied laughing. I gasped at him and jumped on top of him. "If you wanted to fuck me again, you could have just asked princess." he smirked. Right. We were both naked. I blushed and covered my self up again.

"Shut up perv." I blushed.

"Covering yourself won't do any good. I've already seen you naked. Won't do any good covering yourself, love." I smiled when he called me love. "What are you thinking about?"

"Just when you called me love the first time I fainted. When you kidnapped me and shit." I smiled.

He scratched the back if his neck. "You heard that?" he asked nervously.

"As a matter of fact I did. Very cliche Roman. Very cliche indeed." I nodded. I liked how nervous he got at times.

"Well I only said it because you are my mate. I don't just throw that word around." I chuckled and shook my head as my phone rang.

I went up to pick it up and saw the caller ID was "Matt". I started jumping around. Roman was just watching me. "I like this view princess." I ignored him and picked up.

"Matty!" I yelled out. I hadn't seen Matt in ages.

"Ri ri!" he yelled. "Where are you?!"

"I'm at the Revolution pack."

"What the hell are you doing there?" Matt questioned.

"Im their Luna. Can you believe it?" I squealed. Roman looked at me as if I was a crazy person.

"Really?! Alright I'm heading there now. Love ya Ri Ri!"

"Love ya too Matty!" I said as I disconnected the call. Roman looked angry. Really angry.

"Why did you just tell that boy you love him?" he said through gritted teeth.

"Matt is one of my best friends. He was on a trip and now he is back. And he's gay so you have nothing to worry about." Roman let out a sigh of relief as I laughed. "I should be worried. As attractive as you are, I'm afraid he will pounce."

Roman shook his head as we all started to get ready for Matt's visit.

~*~

I heard the doorbell ring as I rushed to open it. Roman followed after me and stood behind me. As soon as I opened it Matt jumped at me. "Ri ri!" I hugged him back. He looked last me and his eyes nearly popped out of his head. "Roman Black is hotter in person." he whispered in my ear. Roman's eyes widened as he took a step back for Matt to come in.

"Matt, Roman, Roman, Matt. Now we all know each other so let's eat!" the boys laughed and followed me.

"Alright after we eat, we are all going out to my parents place to see Jess and Damion."

"Then we can stop by to see Noah." Roman added. "Who I might add is also gay." he said pointing out to Matt.

"Then I guess I am having fun today. Oh and right after we can go to the beach!" Matt screamed at the both of us. We all ate breakfast and started our journey.

~*~

"Hey Noah!" Roman said as they did their bro thing. Noah looked and saw me as he hugged me. When he saw Matt he immediately blushed and so did Matt.

"Well you two get to know each other as we go out to the garden." I said winking at the both of them.

"Riley are you having a stroke? Do you need the pack doctor?" Noah joked. I smacked his chest. "Now now Riley, now is not the time for you to hit on me. Especially with Roman in the room."

I rolled my eyes at all of them. "Boys." I scoffed

~*~

"I'm going home. I'll see you later baby. Let Matt drop you off." Roman said quickly rushing out the door. Noah shrugged and went back to making out with Matt.

"You know, this is really disturbing. A couple hours ago you were to shy to talk to each other. Now you're sucking each other's faces off." I stated as I shook my head. "Can you drop me off at home. Something is not right." I asked Matt.

"Sure. Come on baby girl." he said. "I'll be back Noah."

"I'll be here." Noah winked.

During the car ride, Matt talked about how Noah was such a great kisser. I was blocking him out wondering what was wrong.

When I got through the door,I wanted to bleach my eyes out. Roman. Dani. Kissing. On the fucking floor!

"What the fuck is going on here!?" I yelled. My fists were clenched at my sides. I was ready to pounce all over that fake face.

"Why are there two Riley's?" Roman slurred. I saw a drink on table. Matt noticed it too.

"You spiked his drink?!" I screamed furiously. I didn't think. Just shifted before she could get a chance and attacked her. Matt pulled me off, stroking my fur and telling me to calm down. I jumped out of his arms and shifted.

"I told you Riley. Don't. Come. Near. Roman!" she yelled before stomping out.

I bent next to Roman who had blacked out.

"Matt, get him upstairs." I demanded. He nodded and picked Roman up to our bedroom. I followed and Matt left us alone in our room. I started writing down ideas about how to kill Dani.

______________________________________

Dani's back! I wanted there to be more Drama so got her back in the picture. Hope you enjoy!

Love Y'all 💘

PandaLover 🐼 💘