chAptER oNE

A/N : Thank you for choosing this book. I love you already. ❤️

PLAYLIST : Bad Bitch - Bebe Rexha ft. Ty Dolla $ign

Good Girls - 5SOS

     "What, a sex goddess? What kind of a joke is that?"

     I covered my mouth to stifle the giggles that were fighting to escape. When I was sure that I could control them, I replied in my best imitation of a low husky tone disguising my voice, "That's what everyone calls me, Brent. I'm the girl you get dirty dreams about."

     Tiffany and I sat in my room talking to Brent on speaker phone.

     "Wait, you know my name. How? I've never even met you." He sounded boggled.

     "Would you like to?"

     "I've got no idea who you are and why you're calling me. Where did you get my number?" he asked for the millionth time.

     Damn! This was turning out to be the most boring prank call ever made.

     I raised my eyebrows at Tiffany. She just shrugged and whispered, "Go with it. The beach."

     I turned my attention to the phone call. "Weren't you at the beach last weekend, Brent?"

     This perked up his attention. "Yes, I was. You weren't there, were you?"

     "Of course I was. Where else do you think I checked out your hot body?" I said in my most seductive voice.

     "Yeah? I think I remember you now."

     Yeah, right.

     I could bet my last dollar that he was jumping in his room with a wide toothy grin.

     "I noticed a girl staring at me. I'm sure it was you," he continued.

     I couldn't control myself anymore and started laughing.

     "Why are you laughing?" he asked.

     "Because you guessed right, silly. It was me. And," I added, " I'm intoxicated by you."

     "But I didn't talk to you," he insisted.

     "Your friend gave me your name and number. Does that satisfy your curiosity?" I said exasperated.

     "OK, I got that. Sorry, won't ask no more questions. You were saying?" Excitement was evident in his voice.

     What a desperate!