ChApTer twEnty fOur

A/N : Hey guys! Long time ;) I know, I know, I'm sorry >.< I was suffering from writer's block. I just couldn't write anything. But I'm back now! So enjoy & don't forget to vote & comment if you like the chapter. Point out any mistakes if you find 'em. I'll appreciate it :) Happy reading!

PLAYLIST : Flicker - Niall Horan

Too Much To Ask - Niall Horan

     The next day in school, when I went to stuff my books in my locker, I found that Shayna and Tiffany were already there talking and giggling

     The next day in school, when I went to stuff my books in my locker, I found that Shayna and Tiffany were already there talking and giggling. "Hey!" I said.

     "What's up?" Shayna asked. "Are you coming from Calculus class?"

     "Yep," I said while closing the locker.

     Shayna looked behind me. "Was Derek with you?"

     "He was. Why?"

     "Just asking. Where's he now?"

     "I think he went with Nate to the football field." Nate was on the football team and they were having a practice game.

     "That's where we are going," Tiffany said.

     "Yes, to cheer on Nathan," Shayna added.

     We walked to the field with our lunch. The game had started and the coach was barking out instructions to the guys. Joe saw us come and he tried to show off his football skills.

     "What's up?" He winked at Shayna.

     "Not happening, dude." Shayna flipped her hair and walked away from him. Tiffany and I giggled.

     Joe gave a disappointed look. "I'll keep trying," he shouted and then ran to join the team.

     "He keeps trying to get me to date him since he found out I'm single." Shayna puckered her lips to the side. "But I already found my next boyfriend."

     "That's fast. Who?" Tiffany asked excited.

     We were now at the bleachers and I saw Derek sitting there eating a sandwich and watching the game. My heart did a flip flop.

     Oblivious to Tiffany's question, Shayna continued ranting about Joe. "He even told Derek and Nathan that he likes me. He needs to stop."