cHapTEr FOrty siX

A/N : Aaaannddd it's the last chapter!!! I'm so excited & so nervous! Hope y'all like it! Happy readin! Whooo!

(Update - There's an EPILOGUE and Derek's POV too at the end)

PLAYLIST : Let Me - Zayn

     At first, no one said anything

     At first, no one said anything. We sat in Gina's room for a few minutes before Derek explained everything to me.

     "The first time you called me to talk to Nathan, I was at Shayna's house. Her parents were away for the week. And we did sleep together. She talked that night about being in a serious relationship and I wondered if I could do that, if I could have that with someone, with anyone for that matter. Then you called. I don't know why but I didn't want you to know that I was with Shayna. I went out of the room and talked to you.

     And when I told you about having a girlfriend, I was just thinking out loud if I could have that with Shayna. But I knew I couldn't. And I told it to her. She was fine with it."

     "Clearly she wasn't."

     "I didn't know she was listening to everything we were talking about. But that was the only time I was with Shayna. I didn't sleep with her after that night. And everything I told you after that was the truth, Vivian. I swear."

     I nodded. "I don't know why I reacted that way. I did know about you and Shayna. I just wanted someone else to be at fault and not me. I'm sorry. I'm a terrible person."

     "Hey, you're not." He took a lock of my loose hair and tucked them behind my ear. "You're the best person I know. I'm sorry too for yelling all those things at you. I didn't mean any of it."

     "But you were right. I did those things. I hurt people."

     "I know that wasn't your intention. Gina told me everything."

     "She did?" I asked surprised.

     "Yeah, she did. I know it's hard to believe, but she's the one who called me here. I know Tiffany asked you to call Brent and Nathan. What a bitch!"

     I frowned. "She thinks I'm a bitch because I came between you and Shayna."

     "Don't think about it now." He pulled me into a hug and I remained in his embrace.