chAptER niÑeteEn

A/N : Thanks for coming back :) Happy reading! Please leave votes & comments if you like the chapter.

PLAYLIST : Don't Let Me Be Yours - Zara Larsson

     Crap! I didn't want to play spin the bottle

     Crap! I didn't want to play spin the bottle. I had no intention of making out with someone in public. I started getting up to go somewhere else. Derek tugged on my dress which made me sit down again. "Wait. Where are you going?"

     "I'm not really up for this."

     "Come on, it's a party. We jumped out of a window. You'll be fine."

     Everyone gathered around the table forming a circle. Tiffany produced a phone in the center whose screen was lit with the spin-the-bottle app. "Let's start with Morgan."

     "Whoo!" Morgan shouted and began to spin the phone. "What's my dare, bitches." It stopped and pointed at Joe. The screen showed that her dare was to stay locked up in the closet with Joe for ten minutes.

     Now Joe was someone Morgan absolutely hated. I thought she'd refuse, but looked like not everyone was a chicken like me.

     "Hell, I'll do it. No big deal." She got up and went in the closet with him. Someone set the timer on their phone.

     It was Derek's turn next. He took the phone and spun it and it went around in circles and then stopped . . . right in front of me!

     My heart skipped a beat. I hesitatingly looked at the screen. Kiss for one minute straight! On the mouth! In front of everyone!

     "Okay, that's easy, right?" He looked at me with a questioning look to see if I was okay with it.

     No, I wasn't kissing a guy in front of everyone for a freaking minute! I started to protest, "I'm not kissing you."

     "Kiss, Vivian. Don't be a party pooper," someone shouted.

     I ignored them. I didn't care what anyone said. I didn't have to do something I didn't want to do. "No!"

     "Come on, Vivian. Don't make me lose," Derek implored, his eyebrows knitted together. I looked at him, our proximity giving me a chance to study the details of his face. His oval face ended in a defined, pointed chin and a sturdy jawline. His high cheekbones left an impression of a lingering smile. That lopsided grin! And those lips, which seemed so inviting right now. God, I had to kiss them.

     "I . . . yeah, okay," I agreed. How does he do that? Making me agree every single time without even putting in any effort. Is that what he meant when he said that this was easy? That I'm easy? Uh, what was I thinking. I pushed the thought away from my mind.

     I focused on Derek and he leaned in closer and grabbed my face, his lips seconds from meeting mine. Our eyes met. I noticed now how dark and deep his eyes were, like the ocean.

     "Let's not get interrupted this time," he whispered and our lips collided in the most sensational kiss I've ever had. His hands grazed my neck and back and stopped there to pull me closer. My hands dug into his hair. The fact that I was in a room full of people watching us was completely ignored by my mind. All I could think about was those lips. It was just him and me. Our tongues met and I savored every second of it.

     "I think it's more than a minute," Morgan said. Her voice brought me back to the room.

     We ended the kiss and I sat back in my chair, a blush beginning to redden my cheeks. I couldn't remember when I left my chair and landed in his lap.

     I kissed Derek! I knew this was only a dare, but I felt something more. I wondered if he did too. And what was with him saying he didn't want to be interrupted again? You don't say that if it was just a dare.

     "Way to ruin it, Morgan," Joe joked. "I was enjoying it."

     "Okay, Tiffany's next. Spin," I diverted the conversation back to the game.

     "Cabe better be cool with this, right?" Morgan said to me.

     "Cabe Ryan?" Derek asked.

     "Yeah, Vivian's boyfriend," she answered.

     "No, he's not," I said quickly. "We broke up months ago."

     "But I heard you were dating again. You went out on a date some days ago."

     "It wasn't a date. We watched a movie, as friends."

     "Oh, sorry. I didn't know that."

     "Yeah, no worries. We're just friends, you know."

     Why did I feel like I needed to explain? I didn't know if I was justifying myself because I didn't want people to think that I'm going behind Cabe's back, or if it was because I didn't want Derek to think I had a boyfriend.

     The feel of his lips on mine still lingered. I wanted to touch my lips but stopped myself. I felt a smile creeping in at the thought but quickly pressed my lips together to hide it. This was turning out to be one hell of a night.

A/N : Thanks for being here! Please don't forget to vote, comment & share :) Have an awesomesauce day!

#Who all watched the new episode of Arrow and Riverdale this week? What did y'all think? I liked them both!

This chapter is dedicated to Swanshadow I'm extremely thankful for your support on this book <3 Thanks a ton for reading it :))
Any warrior cats fans here? You should talk to Swanshadow