ChApteR sIx

A/N : Hola people! I'm sorry the updates are slow. That's cuz I'm out of town on vacation and I don't get much wifi.

PLAYLIST : Can't Stop The Feeling - Justin Timberlake

     "Woah, you made two reports," I said looking at Olive's desk in Biology

     "Woah, you made two reports," I said looking at Olive's desk in Biology. "That's...cool."

     "Yeah. It was fun," she said. Everything academics related was fun for Olive. "Did you get yours done?"

     "Yep, I did." Today was the last day for submitting Crosby's assignment. "Unlike Calculus, Biology comes easily to me."

     "You're having trouble with Calculus? I can help you," she offered.

     "Thanks. I can come over at your place, weekends maybe?" I knew she stayed home on weekends.

     She nodded. "Sure."

     "Ok. Taking AP Calculus was a bad idea," I whined.

     "No, it's not a bad idea. It's gonna help you get in a good college."

     "Yeah, I guess."

     As always, Mr. Crosby was late to class again. Suzy took this opportunity to come over to Olive's seat.

     "Hey, freak. You got an extra report done!" She took the report from the desk and skimmed through it. "Which one are you gonna use?"

     "This one," Olive said pointing to the one which was still on the table.

     "Great. I'm taking this one then." She flapped the report which was in her hand and started walking to her table.

     "Why are you taking Olive's assignment?" I demanded.

     She threw me a dirty glance. "Not that I need to explain anything to you, but I was busy this week with other stuff and couldn't get the assignment done. Olive here readily agreed to let me use hers."

     "No, I didn't," Olive said. "You never asked me."

     Suzy flashed her a forced smile. "I'm asking now. Nicely."

     Scrunching her eyes, Olive looked at me for help.

     "Don't give it to her, Olive," I said.

     Suzy's face contorted with fury. "Or what?"

     Olive raised her hand to take the report from Suzy, but she pulled it back out of her reach.

     "I asked nicely. See, people don't reciprocate. But guess what, I'm still taking this." She flashed the assignment in front of me, mocking me. "And there's nothing you can do about it."