ChapTeR thirTy ThreE

A/N : Welcome back! Last chapter for the day. Happy reading! xoxo

PLAYLIST : Paper Houses - Niall Horan

     Shayna stood there staring at me for about five minutes

     Shayna stood there staring at me for about five minutes. I waited for her to say something. This wasn't what I had planned. I was supposed to talk to Derek first.

     "I don't believe it," she finally said.

     "Yeah, me neither."

     "Why did you do that?" she gasped.

     "I didn't mean to do it."

     "What happened exactly?"

     I had no option but to tell her everything. Repeating what I did made me realize how stupid I was. Damn, how could I be that stupid. When I finished telling her everything, Shayna looked at me like I was retarded.

     "Why didn't you read what was written in her diary before posting it for the whole world to read?"

     "I messed up. I wasn't thinking. I read some stuff, it was bullshit Suzy wrote about people. That stuff made her look like a snob, so I wanted to post that. But I messed up and took pictures of another entry altogether," I whined. I knew I was acting like a baby.

     "That's like the worst excuse I've ever heard. Do you even realize what your little revenge plan led to?"

     "Not really," I said sheepishly. "To tell you the truth, I still didn't read all the things that Suzy wrote and everybody read. I just read a page and took off all the pics."

     "Well, hear this. You almost had Derek put in foster care."

     "I . . . What?!" I gasped.

     "Yes. You should've read all that Suzy wrote about Derek's dad. Made him look like an animal. Someone dumb read Suzy's journal. Could be a parent or a teacher, yep they check the school's page. They informed the social services guys because apparently, a kid cannot live with a dad that kind. They came to Derek's house."

     My eyes widened with every word I heard. "How do you know that?"

     "I was with him last night at his house when those guys knocked at the front door," Shayna went on. "That's when we came to know about the pics."