cHapTeR foUR

A/N : Hey peeps! I'm so sorry for the late update. But from now on, I'll be updating regularly. Promise! :D

PLAYLIST :

     "Wake up, Gina

     "Wake up, Gina. We're late. Again," I groaned and pulled her pillow from under her head forcing her to wake up.

     Her head lolled to the side and she opened her eyes. "I'm not going, lark. I'm sick. Get out," she mumbled before going back to sleep.

     Unbelievable!

     "Gah! You're stoned again," I said, my voice laced with annoyance. "When did you come home last night?"

     "Stop acting like mom. And leave," I heard her muffled reply.

     I rolled my eyes though she couldn't see me. "Fine. Do whatever you want to. Give me the car keys."

     "Why would I give you my keys?"

     "Does hangover kill your common sense cells? I need to drive to school. Duh."

     When I didn't hear her reply, I shook her arm. I would've searched for the keys myself, but Gina's room was a mess and it'd take me hours to rummage through it and find the keys. I continued shaking her arm till she smacked my hand.

     "I'm not giving you the keys. Drive with mom."

     "C'mon Gina, don't be a bitch. She has to drop Eric first. I'll be more late."

     "Drive with Tiffany."

     "Don't you think I thought of that? She's already in school."

     "Your problem, sis. I gotta go somewhere."

     "Oh yeah, right. To get more stoned. Great! What is your problem?"

     "Right now, it's only you." She pulled the sheets up to her face effectively signaling the end of our conversation. "Now shoo."

     "Fine, I'm going. You rot on your bed." I threw the pillow on her face and left her room.

     My dad had already left for his law firm and my mom would drop Eric to school before going to her art gallery. I hurried out of the house and into the driveway just in time to see my mom and Eric getting in the car. I caught up to them just when she was about to start.