chAPteR ThiRTy oNE

A/N : Hey! Triple update today! Vote and comment if you like the story! xoxo

PLAYLIST :

     I made a terrible mistake

     No one was talking about the mean things Suzy wrote in her journal. They were talking about something else she'd written, which I had so carelessly glanced over. My impulsiveness was going to be the death of me.

     Gosh! Why didn't I read the diary properly before uploading the pics! Suzy did write personal stuff like everyone does in their journal. But it wasn't about herself, no. It was to an extent, yes, connected to her. But what everyone was talking about was what she wrote about her boyfriend. Secrets about her boyfriend, which according to her, she found out.

     Maybe it was my payback for being an idiot, but those few pages I posted online for the whole school to see, turned out to be those pages in which Suzy wrote about her boyfriend, Derek!

     But seriously, Suzy? Did Derek date the entire school? Suzy, Gina, Shayna - he dated every girl I knew!

     How was I supposed to know that this would be connected to Derek? Was what Suzy wrote even true? I blankly gazed at my phone, not understanding what to do. The words from the journal danced around my eyes.

         📎 Dear diary,

               It's been a month since Derek and I started dating! It's THE one month anniversary! I was so excited about it but when I told him about it, he said there's nothing to be excited about. That we're not in a relationship. We're only hooking up.

               He said he doesn't do commitment and I shouldn't expect anything more from him.

               But I don't think that's true. I could see in his eyes how much he cared about me. And I still think he loves me. 📎

     When in the hell did they date?! I checked the date of the entry. This was written some two months ago. I hadn't even meet Derek two months ago. I only knew him as the rude guy in my Calculus class.

     I continued reading.

              📎 I know he's trying to keep me away because of his past. He never told me about his family problems. He doesn't like talking about it. But I found out.