chAPter tWenTy ønE

A/N : Yo guys! How y'all doing? I'm back with another chapter :p Please let me know how I did. And also vote for the chapter if you liked it. Happy readin! Oh, and we're almost at 40k!!! Can you believe it?! 😍😍

PLAYLIST : Lush Life - Zara Larsson

     The shrill ringing of my phone woke me up from my deep sleep

     The shrill ringing of my phone woke me up from my deep sleep. I groggily answered it. "Hello?"

     "Are you still in bed?" Tiffany asked.

     I narrowed my eyes to shield them from the bright sunlight shining through the open windows into my room. "What time is it?"

     "It's almost twelve."

     "Guess I slept in," I said yawning.

     "I called to tell you that we're going to the fair later today. You, me and Shayna. You're in, right?"

     "Yep, definitely. You'll have to pick me up though."

     "Okay. I'll swing by your house around five."

     "Kay. Bye." I hung up and rubbed the sleep from eyes. I continued going through my phone to check for any calls or messages. I had one missed call from Cabe. Why was he calling me?

     I debated whether to call him now or later. It was probably some crap he wanted to talk about. And talking to him never turned out great for me. Later it is, then.

~~~

     Weekends for me usually consisted of binge watching TV shows when I had no homework to do. I sat in the living room watching the fifth season of Orphan Black, fantasizing about how cool it would be to have clone sisters, till Tiffany and Shayna came to pick me up.

     The doorbell rang twice. I switched off the TV and went and opened the door. Tiffany beamed seeing me. "Hi."

     "Hi." I looked behind her at the car waiting in the driveway in confusion. "That's Derek's car."

     "Yah. Change of plans. The guys are coming too. We're meeting Shayna and Caleb directly at the fair."

     I closed the door behind me and walked with Tiffany to the car. "God, I hate that car!" I said, remembering the first time I saw that car.