New york you can be a new man chapter 1

"I made it in in New York!" You shriek.
"This can't be a dream."
You board off the boat and head onto the docs. You see merchants selling items on the street. Everyone is in a rush. Carriages moving around. People shouting everywhere. This is New York the greatest city in the world.
I stumble into the crowd asking people for help. I needed to see my aunt down at Broadway street. I keep on asking people for help. But I wasn't paying attention and I ran into this man.
"Oh sir I'm so sorry I didn't see you there please forgive me."I help the guy pick up his books.
"It's ok. I don't know where to go I just got here." The young man said.
"Same. But sorry to ask but do you know where Broadway street is?" I said politely.
"Hey I was heading that way you can follow me if you want to, well we can try to find the street." He says chuckling.
We walk together uptown as more people where up there.
"Thank you sir for helping me. By the way I never got to ask you this. What is your name?" I said looking at him.
"My name is Alexander. Alexander Hamilton. What's your name?" He says as he stares back.
"Well my name is Y/N L/N."
"That's a pretty name. Anyway what brought you to New York?"
"My aunt lives here and I am staying with her for a while." I smiled." What are you here for?"
"Well I wanna go to kings college. It has been a dream for me to go there. I was looking for a man name Aaron burr." He smiled back at me.
"Well I hope you find that Aaron burr guy." I notice that we arrived at Broadway street and I can see my aunts house."thank you for showing me the way."
"Your welcome." He walks away as I see he found that guy he was looking for. I knocked on my aunties door.
"Aunt rosy I'm here!" I yelled.
She sees me and rushed up and gave me a hug.
"My sweet heart look how big you've grown. You look just like your mother." She gave a big smile and she looked at you." Let me show you to your room." We go upstairs as she shows me my room.

" We go upstairs as she shows me my room

This room was my childhood. I remember when I visited my aunt me and my mother would sleep in here. I always say in the pink chair with my mother as she read me bedtime stories.
"Thank you auntie."
"You can settle in for a bit. Then late we are going out." She closes the door.
I start to unpack my suitcase. I decided to change my dress into something more nicer.
A few minutes later I hear my aunt calling my name
"Y/N are you ready?"she shouted.
"Yes I'm coming." I yell back as I went down to meet her."where are we going?"
"To the taverns I'm gonna order us something to eat there." We go to the carriage and drive off there.