Who cant say no to this chapter 39

Heads up a small lemon 🍋🍋

"Come on y/n we haven't spend time with each other~" he said flirting.
His hand made up to my thigh as I was startled. He took off his shirt as I starts to make out with him. When he teases me in my opinion who can say no to it.
He took off my underwear as I still had my dress on. He lifted my one leg as he started to get closer to me. I tapped both my legs around his hips are I pulled him closer. He took his pants off left with his boxers I sat on his lap as his hands wandered over my body.
I laid back into the bed as he took his boxers off and he entered me. I let out a loud moan I tried to muffle down as I didn't want the kids to hear.
"Ahhh! Alexander please be gentle." I moaned.
"Ssshhh! It's ok I will." He started to trust slower as I let out small moans.
We latched onto each other as I digged my nails into his back. He moaned along with me. He flirted in my ear as he was thrusting it made me excited.
"More..." I moaned."Alexander I want more!"
Alexander stopped for a moment as he took off the skirt of my dress making it easier for him to get to me.
He made his way to my vagina teasing me with his tougnge licking the outer part. I cling onto one of the blankets moaning in pleasure. He slid back into me thrusting a little harder as I tried to catch my breath. He started to build up as moaned louder as he bit the side of my neck.
"OW! Alexander!"
"Sorry I got carried away..."
"I don't care what ever you do keep going."
Alexander started to thrust more as I felt him build up inside of me. Moaning and biting it was all pleasure.
"Ahhh y/n I'm gonna...Ahhh" he could finish his sentence as he cummed. I laid next to him as I placed my head on his chest.
"Take a break you said Alexander let's do this again later~" I said flirting with him as we laid together napping.