Best of wives and best of women chapter 47

Later on in the day. The kids where not so active that much. As I got dinner ready Alexander got home and he didn't look alright.
"Alexander are you alright?" I said putting my hand on his cheek."what happened today in the office?"
"I'm fine Y/N, it's that tonight I'll have to leave earlier for a meeting. Now let's go eat I'll tell you later."
As me and Alexander and the kids ate we all went to bed early. Though it was still light outside. I got the kids ready for bed putting the twins down. But Alexander jr started crying.
"Here let me take him." Alexander takes one of the twins cradling him.
" shhh! It's ok Alex daddy's here! Don't cry." Alexander said holding his son.
Alexander jr started to fall asleep in his arms. He placed him in the crib as he went and kissed my head. I climbed into bed as Alexander followed as we cuddled for a bit too I fell asleep.
           ~in the middle of the night~
I woke up to the crys of he twins as I got up and saw what was wrong with them. I picked them up and I cradled them but I knew what they wanted was that they where hungry. I gave them
Some warm milk to calm them down as when I was putting them both back down I saw Alexanders office and I saw a candle on his desk lite up.
I saw Alexander writing something down as I walked in.
"Alexander come back to sleep." I said tiredly.
"I have a early meeting out up town." He says.
"It's still dark outside."
"I know I just have to write something down."
"Why do you write like your going out of time."
"Shhh."
"Come back to sleep thy will be enough?"
"I'll be back before you know I'm gone."
"Come back to sleep!" I begged.
"This meetings at dawn."
"Well I'm going back to sleep." I walk out and I feel Alexander grab my hand.
"Hey best of wives and best of women." He kissed me on the head and I cling onto him wishing this moment could last forever.
I walk back to bed look over the twins then climbed into bed to try to fall asleep once again.