Pregnacy chapter 21

~8 months later~
Months have gone by and my stomach has been getting bigger almost everyday. I feel the baby kick me which it startles me every time. Alexander is very protective over me and the baby. One day that Arron burr guys came over for both of them to work in the trial. I watch nothing them talk about political stuff as it interests me. Theodosia also was over as I didn't know she was having a baby as well. Theodosia is a very nice person, we talked about what we think our children will be and maybe in the future they will have a play date together.
Later in the day Aaron burr and his wife left me and Alexander cuddled for a bit. I felt Alexander nibble on my neck.
"Alexander...please." I said laughing as it tickled.
He gave me a smile and placed his head on my shoulder.
"So how ya feeling." He said as he places his hands on my stomach.
"I feel ok somewhat the baby kicks here and there which startles me but I'm ok."
"Well that's good. I think you should head up to bed."Alexander took my hand leading me to the bedroom.."you need your beauty sleep love."
"Ok fine." I laughed as I got into bed. Alexander laid his head on my stink to hear the baby kick." Alexander don't you have paper work to be doing."
"Yeah but that can wait s bit." He said as he closed his eyes as i stroked his head.
When I woke up from a small nap Alexander was at his deal writing.
"Well look who's up." He said as he took his glasses off.
"I didn't know you wore glasses." I said sitting up in bed.
"Well there just for reading. I hate them."
"Well I think that you look adorable in them." I got out of bed and saw a letter on the desk. It said it was for Alexander. I went back into the office to show him.
"Alexander there's a letter for you from South Carolina?"
"It's from John Laurence I'll read it later." I opened it and saw what it said.
"No it's not."

Sorry for a short chapter I just have a good idea for the next one.