Spreading the news chapter 15

~the next day~
I woke up really early it was still dark out so I decided to get up. I got changed into a new dress and peeked into the room Alexander was sleeping in. The way he was asleep was so cute. He was all curled up in the blankets. I quietly walk in and sit on the bed and kiss him on the cheek. He opened his eyes.
"Y/N? What are you doing up so early?" He said trying to sit up.
" I was about to make breakfast but I wanted to thank you,for a wonderful night I had." I kissed him once again.
Alexander pined me to the bed. I started to laugh as he showered me with kisses."Alexander!haha!stop it!"
"I forgot I have to leave for a meeting!" Alex gets out of bed and gets to the desk and writes something down.
"What's that for?" I said.
" I was chosen for the constitutional convention a wile ago and I need to bring in my first piece of writing to show congress." He hands it to me.
"Why do you write like your running out of time?!" I said.
"I'll be back in a bit." He kissed me on the cheek. I watch him get on his horse and ride off. When he left I decided to make breakfast then.
              ~after cooking breakfast~
I saw my aunt wake up.
"Good mornin aunt rosy!" I said as I hugged her.
"Someone's in a good mood." My aunt sat down at the table as I brought her some food."there was something you wanted to tell me last night dear?"
"Well yes! That's why I'm in a good mood." I say down and showed her my ring.
"My dear." My aunt stood up and hugged me."congratulations."
"Thank you auntie."
"Did you show your friends yet?"
"No but I'm gonna later today."
"Well my dear, I am glad you are satisfied in what you got yourself into." My aunt said as she sat down again."now let's eat."
After me and my aunt ate. I cleaned up and I got on my aunts horse and rode off to the Schuyler sisters house.
When I got to the house I saw that the turtle John Laurence was there on the porch. I picked the little guy up.
"Why are you here little guy?" I picked him up but he went in his shell.i put him in the pouch on my horse and keep him there."I'll have to return you to John." I knocked on the door and a women with hair like Peggy. Hair color like Eliza and the intelligent eyes as Angelica. It must been there mother.
"Excuse me Mrs. Schuyler but pardon me for asking. Are your daughters available for the moment, I need to tell them something  important." I said to her.
"Yes but can you hold on for a moment please." The mother closed the door half way to get her daughters. I heard her yell something."GIRLS GET DOWN HERE RIGHT NOW!"
Jeez I'm glad she was not my mother. She would be the death of me.
Peggy opens the door.
"Hey!Y/N what are you doing here?" She said.
" I need to talk to you girls."
"Well come in." I walk in and me and Peggy go to there room. I see there room was a mess." Sorry for the mess,we had a problem earlier.GUYS!Y/N is here she needs to tell us something important!" Peggy yells.
The 2 sisters walk out a mess.
"What happened to you 2?"
"Don't ask."  Angelica says as she sits on the bed.
"Oh hey nice ring by the way where did you get it!" Eliza says pointing at it.
"That's why I'm here."
"Really to tell us how you got a ring?"
"Let me explain guys... I'm Engaged!"
I yelled.
"REALLY!" Peggy squealed.
"AWSOME!" Angelica said gazing at it.
"Wow!" Eliza said holding my hand out."congratulations y/n!"
"Yeah congrats!" Peggy says hugging me.
"So when do you think your gonna have your wedding?" Eliza says.
"I don't know but one thing I want you girls to be brides maids!"
"Yay!" They yelled.
"I get help you pick a wedding dress!" Eliza says.
"I call dibs on the makeup." Peggy yells.
"I'll do the hair!" Angelica says.
"Guys slow down. I don't know when I'm gonna have my wedding I have to plan it."
"We shouldn't keep you here long because our mother wants us to clean our room." Peggy says shoving me out of the room.
"Well ok then."
"Well I hope that you and Alexander get to plan soon." Angelica says.
I got on my horse and rode off to the tavern to see if Laurence was there to return his turtle.🐢
                 ~at the tavern~
I saw Alexander's horse was there so I hoped off my horse and went in.
I saw Alexander do I decided to spook him.
"Boo!" I kinda scared him as he jumped."got yah." I kissed him on the cheek.
"My love you spooked me." He kissed me on the lips.
"Did you tell the guys yet?"
"Nope but I think let's do it now." We walk over as I have the bag with the turtle in it.
"Hey guys we have some good news!" Alexander said to the guys.
"Your bisexual!" John shouted. Everything went silence."never mind!"
"Anyway here Laurence this was at the Schuyler sisters house." I hold the turtle out.
"Anthony!!!" Laurence cuddles the poor creature."I thought I lost you!"
If I was the turtle I would be far away from here.
"Anyway get to the point Alexander!" Lafayette says.
"Me and Y/N are getting married." Alexander says.
Hercules slams his glass down on the table.
"CaN I bE a FlOwEr GiRL!" He yells.
"What?"
"I wanna be a flower girl!" He repeats himself.
"Hercules I think it's time to lay off the beer." Lafayette says taking the beer away.
"Well sure Hercules." I said laughing.
"And guys I was wondering if you would be my grooms men." Alexander says happily.
"Sure unless Anthony gets a tiny suit." John says.
"Um...ok then." Alex says weirded out.
We decided to stay a bit and have a few beers. I had 3 and Alexander had 5. I felt a little dizzy but flirting at the same time.
"Hey guys..." I said a little drunkly."which one of you have a bigger nose tips."
The guys look at each other.
"Me?" Laurence says.
"No me!" Alexander yells.
"Wha-" Lafayette says confused.
Hercules was asleep next the Lafayette.
I realized what I just said. Boi what the hell was wrong with me. Me and Alexander rode home as the guys also went home. As we rode home I had to tell him something.
"How did that thing go you said you had?" I looked at him.
"It went ok. Just this one guys named James Madison I don't think he likes me." Alexander says looking down.
"Well I think everyone likes you." I kiss him on the cheek. We finally got home.

(I just think of the song when they get home at the end of the day)
I made dinner and later me and Alexander snuggled. My aunt was gone for the whole day. I started to doze a bit and soon it or later I fell asleep into Alex's arms.

Alexander's p.o.v
"I took y/n up to bed as I tucked her in. I laid next to her as I kissed her a goodnight. Soon it or later I fell asleep as well."