The ghost of the love ones chapter 46

Short chapter~Likeaboss929

It's been about a week as I have recovered after the birth of the twins. As I watch out for the others and care for the twins. Alexander has been getting stressed lately. He's been getting bad head aches and hasn't been sleeping.
One day when Alexander was gone for the day I was carrying for the twins as Angelica helped me. Angelica cared for them for a bit as I rested. When I layed down on the bed I felt something lay next to me though no one was there. I started to get freaked out. I jumped a little.
"Mommy what's wrong?" Angelica said.
"I felt like someone was next to me." I said getting up from the bed taking one of the twins.
"Maybe it's Philip checking in on us." Angelica said.
"Oh sweetie your over exaggerating now help me change William and Alexander Jr." Angelica follows me into another room. I started to think what she said. What if that was Philip. Ahh never mind. I should carry on with my day now.
(Philips ghost p.o.v)
"I saw mother laying on her bed as I could tell she was extremely exhausted from carrying my baby brothers as I watched over them I went to lay down next to her but she got startled until my sister walked in as she walked away. I tried to follow her but I didn't. I went on my own from then."