Burr you disgust me chapter 7

After I ate breakfast I got change into a new dress. I brushed my hair and then I was out the door. I headed down town as I meet the Schuyler sisters there.
"Ok let's go." Eliza says as we walk into a store.
"Wow look at all the dresses." Peggy says looking around in amazement.
"How about we split up. I'll go with you Y/N as Eliza and Peggy go together." Angelica says.
We all agree and we head off.
" ooh look at this dress Y/N. I think it looks perfect for you for the winters ball." Angelica hold up the dress.

"It looks nice but let's keep looking

"It looks nice but let's keep looking. Wait why do you care about this ball so much Angelica?"
"Well it's the biggest party of the winter solstice and plus we get to meet some soldiers. Just imagine both of us dancing with a soldier. He looking deeply into your eyes and he leans in for a kiss." Angelica says fantasizing.
"Oh Angelica. Right now I'm not really into any guy at the moment. I just wanna be me for now." We keep looking and Angelica holds up a few more dresses.

" We keep looking and Angelica holds up a few more dresses

"Ooh let me try on the yellow one and the dark looking purple one!" I grabbed both of the dresses as Angelica follows me to the dressing room

I try on the yellow one as it was pretty but a little bit heave with all of the layers on it.
Next I put on the purple one that almost looked like a suit.
"You remind me of this guy I once meet. His name was Thomas Jefferson.
Pfff what a asshole he was." I laughed a bit.
"I might get this one." I said spinning around to look at it.
"Fine it's up to you and it's your winters ball dress." Angelica helps me get out of the dress.
"This is not my ball dress. I have to show you this white dress I have it's very pretty." We meet up with Eliza and Peggy as they get there dresses and I buy mine.
As we are walking more downtown Angelica is reading a pamphlet that said common sense by Thomas Paine.
This guy keep on trying to get her attention as he looked at me and the others.
"There's nothing like summer in the city someone in a rush meeting someone looking pretty, excuse me miss i know its not funny but your perfume smells like your daddy's got money, while you're slumming in the city with your fancy heels you're searching for urchin who can give you ideals." The man said flirty.
"Burr you discussed me!" Angelica says annoyed. I was shock that one of hamiltons friends had a thing with Angelica.
"I saw you discussed me I'm a trust fund baby you can trust me." He said coming a little closer.
"i've been reading common sense by Thomas Paine some men say that I'm intense or I'm insane, you want a revolution I want a revelation so listen to my declaration. Behold these truths to be self and win it that men are created equal. And when I meet Thomas Jefferson, i'm a compile him to include women in the sequel.Work!" Angelica pushes him aside as he was dead frozen.( Likeaboss929-ROASTED!! Srry)
"Wow sister I can't believe you brought that man down." Peggy says with amazement.
"Sister your will meet people who just want us for our fathers money not for who we are." Angelica added on." Now come on Y/N wanted to show us this dress she has."
We didn't walk the long way instead we took a carriage to my house.
~at the house~
When we got to the house my aunt was at the door.
"Hey aunt rosy I would like you to meet my friends Angelica,Eliza and Peggy. The Schuyler sisters."
"Nice to meet you girls. I'm Y/N aunt. Please girls come in." We come in and we go to my room."I'll bring you girls up some tea in a bit."
"So where is this dress you wanted to show us?" Eliza says as she sat on my bed.
"Hold on let me get it." I went in my wardrobe and grabbed the dress.

"Wow it's

"Wow it's..it's so beautiful! You will truly win lots of men's hearts." Peggy says.
"Yeah Peggy is right you will be the main attention." Eliza says.
"Thank you guys but I really don't wanna be the main attention. After all this is your ball not mine. You guys are the main attention. Not me." I explain to them.
"Ah come on Y/N! Have a little fun. And as I told you in the store there will be soldiers. Tall handsome men." Angelica says.
I kinda blushed a bit as I thought of Alexander. I started thinking where he was and when he will be back.
"Y/N are you alright?" Eliza says.
My aunt walks in with the tea.
"Here you are girls now enjoy your tea. I'll be downstairs If you need me." My aunt leaves the room and I take a cup of tea and have a sip.
"Y/N what's wrong are you hiding something from us?" Angelica says.
"Come on guys drink your tea before it gets cold." I tried to act cool but I was still blushing.
"Y/N tell me what's wrong." Angelica got a little mad.
"Well...I uh..." I stuttered
"Yeah?" Peggy says as she comes closer to me.
"I well liked this one guy, I am friends with." I stuttered once again.
"Oooh what's his name? what does he look like? How did you guys meet?"
Peggy was going nuts.
"Calm down Peggy let Y/N explain." Eliza holds Peggy back.
"Well when I first came to New York I needed to find Broadway street as I wasn't paying attention I ran into a tall man. He introduced himself as I did too. And the weird thing is that we both where heading to Broadway street. More later in that week we keep on meeting again. And so we hanged out at the tavern as I meet some of his friends. Hanson boy does he know it peach fuzz and he can't even grow it. But then it changed he went away for a while in the army. And he never got to say goodbye."
"Wow..." Angelica was surprise.
"Well don't worry maybe at the winters ball you can meet a new better looking man then him." Eliza says sitting beside me.
"Yeah..." I looked down.
When the girls left he house I stayed in my room thinking where the hell Alexander is and if he is alive or not.
Well the Schuyler sisters where right I will just have to wait til the winters ball to meet another man.