WHAT!!! Chapter 33

~ a month later~
It's been a month ever since my aunt passed away. This week has been a struggle with me. I was throwing up badly not eating a lot. So I told Alexander to get the doctor to see what was wrong with me.
When the doctor comes in Philip comes in with the turtle.
"Philip not now mommy needs the doctor to help her." I said as Philip rushed off with the turtle.
"Ok Mrs Hamilton I'm just gonna apply pressure into your stomach area. If you feel something not right just tell me." The doctor says.  As he was seeing what was wrong I felt multiple sharp pain in my stomach. I tried to hold back the pain but it made it worse.
"Ok there is pain I see from your face." The doctor says."let me do more tests."
When the doctor finishes the test he looked shocked.
"So what's wrong with me?" I said.
"Well congratulations on the first thing but the other thing is a thing that might be good for you. You have 2 babys in your stomach."
My draw dropped as I was scared and another thing is that what is Alexander gonna do!
"Uh...thank you doctor..." The doctor left and Alexander comes in.
"So what is it this time. Are you pregnant again." He says. I shake my head and he smiles at me. He knows something isn't right.
"What's wrong?"
"I am pregnant but not with one child but another child." I said looking down.
Alexander was frozen. He didn't know what to do.

Alexander's p.o.v
"Oh shit..."

"Alexander are you alright?!" I said nudging him.
"I'm fine I'm just shocked. Two more children."
I nuzzle him once more.
"Well look on the bright side again. Your gonna be a father." I said kissing him.
"I'm happy for you my love but I'm scared for you. Your health with all of this!"
"I'll be fine."
"Well I'm gonna protect you and the incoming children." Alexander kisses my stomach as I smile at him."did you tell the kids yet?"
"No not yet,I'll tell them in a bit." I make my way to the other room. Alexander pins me to the wall. As he started to kiss my neck.
"Alexander please stop!" I laughed.
"I gotta get lunch ready and I need to see Angelica and Eliza."
"Fine." He said as he kissed me on the cheek.
As I make the kids lunch. I get on my horse and ride off to the girls house. When I get to the house I see Angelica and Eliza in black dresses.
"Angelica! Eliza! What happened?" I said concerned.
"A few days ago Peggy got ill with small pox and she...she.." Eliza starts to tear up and I come over and hug her.
"I'm so sorry girls...." I said hugging both of them."anyway I should leave you girls as I'll tell you another time for what is happening to me."
"No wait!" Angelica stops me."tell us!"
"Well then. A few weeks ago I found out I was pregnant again."
"Congratulations!" Eliza says.
"But...it's not what I thought it would be."
"What do you mean?" Angelica says.
"I wasn't pregnant with one child but another as well."
"Your serious!" Eliza says.
"I'm am!"
"Oh my god congratulations." Eliza come up and hug me.
"Does your kids now or your aunt!" Angelica says. I felt a little pain trying not to cry as the girls don't know what happened to my aunt.
"My aunt died a few months ago after Philips birthday." I said holding back the tears.
"In so sorry Y/N." Eliza says.
"It's ok, I push it away and look ahead  what is beyond."
After a while I stay with the girls as we talk for a while as I ride home. When I got home I saw Alexander a mess. His hair was a mess and so was his clothes.
"What happened?"
"The kids!" He said catching his breath.
I look around and I see that Philip and Angelica are fighting over what sibling they want to have in the future. I see that Philip was holding the turtle as I felt bad for it.
"Kids calm down!" I yelled.
"mommy tell brother that I want a little sister!" Angelica yells.
"NO A LITTLE BROTHER!!" Philip yells.
"SISTER!"
"BROTHER!"
"KIDS!!Please!" Alexander yells."your mother wants to tell you something important."
"You kids are gonna have a little brother or sister. But we don't know if they are boys or girls." I explain."ok?"
"Ok mommy!" Both the children say.
"Good now let's get you 2 to bed." Alexander picks up both of them.
"But I'm not tired." Philip says.
"I'll tell you kids a bedtime story." I follow Alexander and the kids in their bedroom.
When I tell them the bedtime story I felt a cool chill come out of no where. I look around but nothing is there. When they finally fell asleep. I got myself changed into my nightgown as I looked in the mirror and look at my stomach.
"Well, here we go again." I said to myself. Alexander comes up behind me and he places his hands on my stomach.
"Don't worry y/n you'll be fine with them." Alexander kisses me on the lips as we head to bed.