What a wife chapter 25

I opened my dresser and scanned threw to see if there was anything nice. I found this one nightgown that I don't remember getting.

I put it on as I looked in the mirror

I put it on as I looked in the mirror. I liked it really much. I went in the bedroom as I saw Alexander writing something at his desk. I walked up behind him and sat on his lap.
He looked at me and smiled taking his glasses off. I came closer to him as we locked out lips on each other's. He slipped his tongue as he was teasing me as I felt his hand slide up my leg to my thigh.

Warning there will be Lemon🍋🍋🍋

His hand was cold as he made his way up. I moaned a little as it startled me. He lifted my dress up as I sat fully up on him. I took his night shirt off as he started kissing my neck.
"Uhh...Alexander please...whatever you don't..stop" I moaned a bid.
He unbutton the back of my nightgown as I was left with my bra and underwear.
"Are you satisfied right now my love?" He flirted.
I felt a little satisfied but not fully as he took his boxers off, he slide my under wear off as his hand went to my inner thigh. He rubbed his hand on my outer vagina as it turned me on.
"Ahh!" I moaned loudly.
"Shhh! You got to be quite my love we can't wake Philip or your aunt." He continued doing it as I tried to moan softly. He picked me up placing me in the bed as he liked down my stomach down to my vagina. He uncliped my bra as we started to tease me.
I moaned as he pressed deeper into me.
"You like that y/n." He said as he gave a perverted look.
"Yes..Ahhh." I said giving him a sexy look.
I tried to get up as I pinned him to the bed as I made my way to his erected cock. I started to suck it as he moaned. I started to lick the top of it as he felt more stiffer the way I turned him on.
He picked me up and pinned me against the wall. As me and him made out I felt his cock slide into me. He moaned as I did as well. He thrusted as I moaned with pleasure.
The last time me and Alexander had sex I felt something pop inside of me as this time I had it down again.
It didn't hurt as last time but it felt so good. Alexander slide his fingers in as he still thrusted. It felt 10 times better as he did that.
"Alexander I feel like I'm gonna cum!" I moaned.
"Come on love just a little more longer." He said still doing it.
I couldn't hold it in as I cumed. Alexander still continued as I felt alittle of release.
"Ahh!Y/N!" Alexander moaned." I feel like I'm gonna cum!"
He thrusted a while as I moaned louder. I felt him build inside of me. We changed positions as I felt him build inside of me.
"ALEXANDER!!!" I moaned his name as he cumed inside of me. Releasing his hot cum in me. He Laid next to me as I slipped back into my nightgown.
"We...should do this more often."Alexander said gazing into my eyes.
I kissed him on the lips as i turned over on my side as he rapped his arms around my waste as we snuggled for a while til we both fell asleep.

               ~the next day~
The next day when I woke up Alexander was nuzzling beside me as he must have put his boxers back on. I kissed him on the cheek and put a blanket on him.
I heard the door cheek open and saw little Philip holding his plush bear.
"Philip what are you doing up so early." I picked him up." How about you stay hear with me and daddy."
Philip layers against me as he fell a sleep again.
I was still awake as I saw Alexander wake up. He kissed me and noticed Philip was there.
"Oh shoot I forgot I have to leave for a meeting." Alexander gets up and gets change into a suit." Y/N can you do me a favor and bring this to Aaron burr my friend. His address is on the letter."
"Yes I will now go before its too late." Alexander rushed out the door as Philip was about to wake up.
"Mommy where is daddy going?" Philip said stretching his arm.
"He has a meeting sweet heart." I got out of bed and Philip followed."I'm gonna make you some breakfast for you and auntie.ill have to run out later so aunt rosy will watch you."
"Ok mommy." Philip followed behind and helped me in the kitchen.
My aunt woke up and she and Philip sat at the table as I brought them breakfast.
Philip got his fork and put some food on it and held it out to me.
"Mommy eat!"
"No Philip you should eat I made it for you. But I Promis I will eat later." I get my heels on and I head out and round up my aunts horse.
I climb on the horse and ride off to deliver the letter to Alexander's friend Aaron Burr.