Ill meet you on the other side chapter 49

I heard a knock at the door and it was a hard knock almost breaking the door.
I open the door and I see a man.
"Can I help you sir?" I said.
"Your...husband is in danger...come quick!" He said catching his breath.
I hope into my horse and I ride off following the man. I arrive at the hospital. I see Alexander laying in bed as his hand was covering over his stomach.
"Alexander!!!" I screamed."no!no!no!no!"
I grab onto his hand and I kiss it. The doctor goes back to the house and gets the kids.
"Y/n...." Alexander try's to speak.
"Shhh! It's alright stay strong Alexander. Please!" I felt tears role down the side of my face.
"Just...give me me one last request y/n..." he said trying to catch his breath
"Don't say hat Alexander!"
"Y/n...I'll meet you on the other side.." he said taking my hand.
"Alexander please no..." I kneeled down."don't leave me."
The kids came into the room as they saw me next to there father. I waited for him until his last breath. All of us stand beside him until 1:30pm in the afternoon he was gone. Tears rolled down my face as I gave him his last kiss.
The kids and I exit the hospital and I couldn't bare it. I missed him. The kids confirt me as I balled my eyes out.
Few days later the funeral of Alexander. He is buried at trinity church as all of the people who knew him where there.
This man named Thomas Jefferson came up and said to me how sorry he feels for me for loosing Alexander. Thought him and Alexander didn't get along that well. Angelica and Eliza stayed by my side as I had a shoulder to cry on as the kids said there final goodbyes to there father.
And another man came along that was with Mr.jefferson which was James Madison. Lafayette and Hercules stand at his grave as everyone said goodbye to him.
As years go by the kids get older as I do as well Angelica and Eliza stay by my side as I watch to see my kids grow up. Get married and have there children. I live over 50 years and see what changed our nation. As I see my children and there children I see you Alexander seeing the story they will write some day leaving our family's legacy. But when my time is up have I done enough will they ever tell my story? Oh I can't wait to see you again it's only a matter of time.
~the future now~
"I cant believe we did our first show." A girl says in a blue dress.
"Yeah! The nation will remember this name leaving a legacy which will bring hundreds or thousands of people together. HAMILTON an American musical." The man in the pony tail stands on the stage and looks out at the audience.