4 drunk guys with a girl as well chapter 13

🍻 a few beers and shots later 🍻
Hercules was knocked out. Laurence ran out of the tavern and ran down the street as Lafayette followed. Alexander could barely see straight. And well I could barely talk right.
"Alexander..." I mumbled.
"Yeah.." Alexander look at me.
"CaN wE go OutsIde.."I started to get up as Alexander followed.
We walked outside and I pined Alexander to a wall and placed my leg up. He woke up from that boozy stage.
My lips came close to his as I was gonna kiss him.
"Y/N..please not now!" Alex said cautiously.
" come on Alexander..." I felt my self get tired. "I..think I need...to take a nap."
Alexander caught my as he carried me in my bed.
"Miss rosy I know you would say no but is it ok if I spend the night here?"
Alexander headed out the door.
" well for bringing my niece home I suppose you may stay the night." My aunt smiled.
"Thank you miss rosy!"
"Please call my auntie." My aunt smiled and went into the other room.
That was a good sign that my aunt likes how Alexander treats me. Alexander sleep in the room next to my bedroom. He checked in to see if I was ok. I felt his presents coming in my room and he kissed me on the lips.

                    ~the next day~

I woke up and my head was sore and I felt so sick.
"Maybe I shouldn't had have that drink." I said to myself. I heard a knock at the door and I let that person in. It was Alex.
"How yah feeling. You had a few to many drinks." He said smiling at he as he placed his hand on my forehead."I think your aunt is starting to like me!"
"Well I'm glad she does!" I leaned in and kissed him on the cheek."oh shoot!"
"What's wrong?"
"I forgot I have to meet Eliza at the store we are going shopping, but I wanted to be with you for the whole day."
"Don't worry. We can hang out together another time. Now get ready and don't let Eliza wait for so long."
I got up and picked a dress out to wear.
"Ummm!" I said stearing at Alex to tell him to get out. He got out and I got changed. I kissed him goodbye and I went downtown to meet Eliza

Alexander P.O.V
" I have to see how the guys are doing. So I got on my horse and meet up with them."

"I drank to much!" Hercules said groaning.
"Same here!" Said Lafayette.
"Hey guys I need your help! Wait where is John?"
"He's sleeping still, poor guy dived in the pond last night naked." Lafayette said laughing."he's embarrassed of what happen."
"Guys I was thinking that I was gonna do something special for Y/N to make it last forever." Alex says.
"Sure what is it we can help." Hercules said.
Alexander whispers something in there ear and he tells Lafayette to tell John as well.
"Ok but when is this gonna happen?"
"In a few months. But soon it or later I will tell her." Alex says to Hercules.
~where you are~
"So Eliza why did you want me to come shopping with you exactly?" I said questioning her.
"Well a little birdy told me that someone is going out to dinner very soon. So I decided to buy you a dress for that special occasion." Eliza says as we go where the dresses are."how about this dress. What do you think?"
Eliza holds up the dress.

 What do you think?"Eliza holds up the dress

"Eh it looks to casual." I said then Eliza holder up another one.

" I said then Eliza holder up another one

"I'll try that one on. Oh shoot I'm not wearing a corset."
"Well maybe we can buy one." Eliza finds a few hanging up and she took 2 of them.
Here, put one of these on." She hands me the 2 corsets.

" She hands me the 2 corsets

"I'm my opinion I like the blue one

"I'm my opinion I like the blue one. It looks sexy!" Eliza says. I put the purple and tan one instead on. Eliza helps me put it on them helps me with the dress.
"I love it but what if Alexander doesn't like it?" I said to Eliza.
"He will like it." Eliza picks up the other corset. "I just have one more thing to say, I'm buying this for you."
Eliza holds the blue corset up.
"Why?"
"For the future. Yah now just in case."
"Ok..."
We exited the store with the dress and corset. We went to a cafe and got something to eat there. After that passed we took a carriage to my house which I was ready to go home. I haves a goodbye to Eliza as I went home.
I made dinner for my aunt. But it was strange Alexander was not home? Anyway u continued to make dinner. I cleaned up then I made myself a hot bath. It help me release all the stress on my mind. I put my nightgown on and slippers then went to bed. To await another joyful day with my lover.