The quest chapter 10

~2 months later~
It's been 2 months ever since Alexander left. He told me during this month he will visit me. I don't know when but I was excited.
My aunt is still mad at me that I was with a man. I know she had a bad experience with someone but she needs to let it go. Put the past behind her. Look around that how happy she is to be alive right now.
Today I decided to hang out with the girls once again. Yah know shop and other girly stuff.
" hey Y/N we got a letter that was addressed in your name." Eliza hands it over to me. And I open it.
"Down near the docks lay a ocean of blue where a new girl started her adventure. 1/4?" I read out loud.
"1/4? What does that mean?" Peggy says.
"I think it's a scavenger hunt. Let's see where it leads us!" Angelica says."but wait what does it mean a girl started her adventure?"
"I know where it is. It's at the docs where the merchants sell stuff. Come on!" I grab Angelica's hand and lead them to the docs.
              ~at the docs~
"Ok now what's next?" Peggy says.
"I don't know it doesn't say it anymore." I looked up and I saw this man riding a horse. We get out of the way as something falls out from his bag. I pick it up and open it.
"I guess that's a clue?" Eliza says looking at it.
"Where men get wild and yell out loud you know Hercules will be there now. 2/4" I read out load."yay I know where this place is and its my favorite place!"
"The dress shop?" Angelica says.
"No come on." I lead the way as we go to the tavern.
~at the tavern~
"This is your favorite place?" Peggy says looking around.
"Yeah it has the best brue around here." I said. I notice a tall big man with a bandana face down in the table as there where 5 bottles of beer empty.
Under one of them was a letter.
"Uh is he dead?" Eliza poked him.
"No he just passed out." I open the letter and it says."the most itchiest wig of the all. Proper lady they say as they dance a night away.3/4."
Eliza whispered something to Angelica.
"Call for a carriage this will take a long walk." Angelica calls for a carriage.
"Hey guys I think we will need a...oh you are already ahead of what I was thinking." We get into the carriage and ride off to the Schuyler sisters house.
           ~at the house~
"Why did we have to drive all the way to your house?" I said to the girls.
"Well to save time I guess." Peggy says as we walk into the dining room which was the ball room. I saw a very tall man with a hat as he was with the sisters father.
"Good evening lady's." The tall man said as he stood up.
"Good evening General George Washington." We curtsied.
"I have a letter for Mrs Y/N." He hands it over to me.
"Thank you sir." We walk into The family room and I sit down and open the last letter."for a lady who is fond over any incredible thing she also has her time when she needs to relax. 4/4." I was confused as I headed out the the garden. And there I saw a man on a horse. He got down from it and walked forward. I ran up to him and I jumped on him.
"ALEXANDER!" I screamed with joy.
I was happy to see him once again. I kissed him on the lips.
"It's great to see ya my love. There is someone you have to thank for this." I look back at the Schuyler sisters. And run up to hug them.
"Thank you girls so much!"
"You're welcome now how about you too fun off and spend some time together." Angelica says smiling. I  get on the horse Alex was on and we ride off. I cling onto him and lay my head on his back as our hair flew in the breeze. We stop off at my house as I quickly get on my aunts horse as we rode off into the meadow.

 We stop off at my house as I quickly get on my aunts horse as we rode off into the meadow

We had so much fun as we raced together acting like little kids. Alexander told me stories as he fought off the British soldiers as it was madness.
"Alexander there is something I have to tell you."
"What is it?" He drives his horse over close to me.
"My aunt found out the letters. And she doesn't want me to see you again."
"WHAT!"
"I know I explain to her but she won't listen. I love you and I don't wanna leave you."
"Don't worry Y/N I have an idea. I'll introduce myself to her and uh well that's what I got so far." He said.
"That's a brilliant idea Alexander." I tried to hug him but I almost fell off the horse but Alex caught me.
I felt him put his hands my cheek and
I stared into his eyes. He gave me a smirk then he leaned in and kissed me on the lips. I felt his tongue slip in but my horse got spooked and rode off.

I saw Alex laugh as he caught up with me as I tried to calm the horse down

"Well that was random." I laughed.
"Yeah." Alexander said laughing as well.
"I guess I'll see ya tomorrow." He kissed me goodbye. I rode off to my house as Alexander went the other way.

~where Alexander is~
"So so so Alexander what did you do with Y/N." Hercules says drunk.
"I took her out horse back riding." Alexander says as he grabbed his beer.
"Hey Alexander I think you and Y/N would be perfect if you got married." Laurence says placing his beer down.
"Yeah mon amour I can just see you with your lovely bride taking her off her feet and carrying her off into your room." Laf says fantasizing.
"And ya know what happens when you go in the room. Heh." Hercules said laughing.
"Guys please stop." Alex Burris his head in shame.
"What its gonna happen soon it or later mon amour if you love the girl and she loves you back you gotta share something you would both enjoy." Laf says.
"Like you guys ever had sex with anyone you would know." Alexander says crossing his arms.
"Uhhh..let's raise a glass to freedom." Hercules grabs his Beer as the others do as well.
"Let's tell the story of tonight!" The guys all shouted as they clinked there glasses together.