When i was gone chapter 36

~few weeks later~
We finally got back home as Angelica returned to England. When I walk in I see Alexander sleeping at his desk.
"Alexander..." I said kissing him.
He woke up in surprise.
"Y/N! You came back so soon!" He said."is everything ok with you and the baby."
"I'm fine. The only thing is that they kick and that startles me." I kissed him on the head.
Philip runs in with jazz turtle.
"Jazz missed you daddy!" Philip said holding the turtle.
We both laughed as Alexander helped me unpacked.
~few more months later~
Months have past and my stomach is getting bigger. I felt pain almost every morning as the baby's are trying to tell me it's almost time. Philip has been helping me with the choirs as Angelica as well.
One day when I was laying in bed I felt something stab me which it hurted so bad.
"Alexander!!" I yelled."Alexander come quick!"
I heard him run upstairs and into the bedroom.
"What's wrong? Is there something with the baby!" He said panicking.
"Get the doctor quick!" Alexander runs downstairs and gets on his horse to fetch the doctor.
As I grown in pain, I try to get up to get stuff ready but I couldn't I was in so much pain.
"Alexander...where are you!!" I said to myself.
Finally alexander arrived with the doctor.
"Ok where hear hold on!" Alexander hold onto my hand.
"I can't this any longer I need this done!" I yelled in pain.
The doctor helped me get ready as we where starting the preseason. I keep on pushing and pushing as I gripped tighter to Alexander's hand. I felt like I broke his hand. When I was done with the first push the doctor was cleaning up my child as I started to push again.
"Ahhhh!!" I screamed.
"Your doing so well Mrs Hamilton just a few more pushes." The doctor said.
I keep on pushing until I heard the crying of my second child. I gazed at my 2 newborn children as tears filled my eyes of joy.
"Congratulations Mrs Hamilton you gave birth to 2 healthy baby boys." The doctor handed me my 2 newborn sons.
Alexander thanked the doctor as he left as Philip and Angelica walked in.
"Kids I would like you too meet your new baby brothers. John and James!" Little James was crying as I hushed him up. John was asleep. Philip was happy that he got 2 little brothers.
Alexander looked at his 2 newborn sons. They both had my eye color as Philip has Alexander's  eye color and so does Angelica. I felt proud to be a mother once again. Seeing my 2 newborn sons made me think of how Angelica and Philip where. The whole day I couldn't do anything except nurse my sons as Alexander watched over the other 2.

Sorry for a short chapter I have final exams and it's hard for me to do this.