Family issue chapter 11

~the next day~
When I woke up I tried to force myself up because Alexander was coming over to meet my aunt. So I decided to take a bath to fresh up. When I was done I picked out a dress to kinda stun Alex.
"Shoot should I wear a corset or not." I was kinda in a rush for this. What if my aunt doesn't like him. I was scared so I decided to wear one. Which I regretted.
I went downstairs to cook up breakfast for my aunt.
"Good morning auntie." I said.
"Good morning sweets. Your in a good mood." She sat down at the table.
I placed the plate of pancakes on the table and got the tea ready.
"So auntie uh is it ok if uh..well Alexander comes over." I said in a panic.
My aunt looked at me for a moment.
"Please auntie I want you to meet him." I begged.
"Fine but if I don't like how he acts with you. He's out of the House!" She yelled.
"Yes auntie..." I looked down.
When breakfast was over I cleaned up and waited patiently for Alex to come over.
~later in the evening~
I heard a knock at the door and I saw that it was Alexander. I rush out and meet him.
"Alexander are you sure this plan will work?" I said looking at him.
"I'm sure love." He kissed me on the cheek.
We walk in together. As I called for my aunt.
"Aunt Rosy Alexander is here!" I heard my aunt walk to the room we where in.
"So this is the man you where talking about. Alexander looked nervous.
"Hi I'm Alexander." Alex took his hand out and grabbed my aunts and kissed it. He smiled.
"We'll be seems good so far." My aunt took a glance and went in the other room. Me and Alex walk together and follow my aunt.
I made them tea as I sat back down with them.
"So Alexander where are you from." My aunt said sipping from her tea.
"The Caribbean." He says still nervously."I moved here to start a new life."
"Do you have any siblings?" My aunt says questing him again.
"Yes I have 3 brothers and 2 sisters. They are in the Caribbean as well."
"Why are you so interests with my niece?"
"Well uh miss it's hard to explain that she is the most beautiful intelligent women I ever meet." Alexander looks at me and I was blushing a bit.
"Well I think I should set up dinner." I excuse myself and set up dinner. I was scared what my aunt was thinking about Alexander I held back the tears and did what I did.
~at the dinning table~
I placed the food at the table as my aunt was on one side and Alexander was at the opposite side. I poured the wine in there glasses. I let them eat as my aunt keep on asking questions to Alexander. I want trying not to cry but there was nothing else to do. My aunt made her way across the room. I panicked for a second, I thought we where through! She grabs your hand and said.
"Stay true." And she left the room.
And you turned back and smiled and I ran to him and leaped in his arms.
"She approved!" I yelled as I kissed Him on the cheek.
I saw my aunt smiling in the other room.
"I have an idea you wanna go horse back riding again." Alexander said holding my hand.
"I would love to but I need to ask my aunt if I can borrow her horse again."
I walk over to my aunt and I ask her.
"Fine you 2 love birds go have fun. But Alexander..." My aunt grabs Alexander by the collar of his shirt."don't get any idea of doing something to her."
Alexander nodded.
I saddled up my aunts horse and me and Alex rode off to the meadow.