Not again chapter 41

It's been weeks ever since I ever talked to Alexander after what had happened. The kids are concerned in what happened I explain to them that we had a small fight and we just need time alone. Philip was a help as well. Even with the others. One day when I was reading my book, I felt a sharp pain as I felt like I got stabbed. I rush to the bathroom and I threw up.
Alexander sees me trying to help I nudge away.
"I don't need your help!" I said.
"Your throwing up this is not ok!" He holds my hair back.
"Just...bbbbr..." I threw up some more as I didn't finish what I was saying.
Philip sees me throwing up.
"Mother are you ok!!"
"Philip get the doctor now!" Alexander tells Philip as Philip rushes out and gets in the horse to get him.
I try to stand up as I am wobbly. I get to my bed. Alexander puts his hand on my forehead.
"Your burning up a bit. I'm worried.." Alexander brushes my hair aside Philip comes back huffing and puffing with the doctor.
Alexander waits with Philip outside of the room as the doctor does what he does to see what is wrong with me.
"Well.."I cut the doctor off.
"Let me guess! I'm pregnant again." I said sarcastically.
"Yeah."
"Great!" I said again sarcastically.
Alexander walks in as I turn away.
"Mother what's wrong?" Philip says.
"Well alarm your brothers and sisters this,there gonna have another sibling."
"Really! Wow!" Philip rushed to tell them. Alexander sits on the bed.
"I'm happy for you Y/N."
"Please leave me alone."
"Look y/n I love you with all my heart. Please forgive me for what I have done." Alexander puts his head down.
"Fine but if you do something like this again. I swear to god that we are done!"
Alexander shakes his head. The kid rush to my bedroom and jump on the bed.
"Mommy I want the baby to be a sister!" Eliza says.
"No a baby brother!" James says.
"Sister!"
"Brother!"
"Just like Angelica and Eliza when they where younger." Alexander says laughing.
"Yeah." Angelica says as I laugh as well.
"Well pray to god this child will be a easy one." I said watching as Eliza and James argue.